Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Bottom Training

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Tight Bottom
on Sun, 21 Nov 2021 at 20:58

Tight Bottom said on Sun, 21 Nov 2021 at 20:58...

I have been with three different Top Men lately who couldn’t wait to give me poppers, which I do Love, all three of them just loved feeding me, I asked why they weren’t doing any and they each said that they very really do them, but that they consider them an essential tool in Bottom Training has anyone else seen this ????

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Sun, 21 Nov 2021 at 21:40...

There has been discussion regarding this before, TB. It seems that poppers relax the essential for bottoms, but because of drop in blood pressure are not popular with some tops. Further, they cannot be mixed with erectile dysfunction products; so your experience is nothing out of the ordinary.

@TB which brands do you use?

Tjght Bottom said on Sun, 21 Nov 2021 at 22:50...

Hi DFG Thanks for message it’s nice to hear from you, yes one Top did say you don’t want me going sort do you ? I said no way, like he said it really don’t matter if I am soft as he usually has me in a jock strap, and I think they definitely know it turns us bottoms in total submissive willing pigs, I have done lots of different brands but it seems the Tops I am usually with give me Jungle Juice or Amsterdam I love them all, one Top puts them in a little plastic bottle and just squeezes the poppers in my nose it’s kinda cool get really big hits and don’t have to worry about spilling them,what brands do you use, my first training sessions also involved the Top using butt plugs on me which I love as you can walk around and feel like you have a cock inside you kinda cool kneeling down sucking getting fed poppers with that lovely full feeling in your bottom

new bttm said on Wed, 22 Jun 2022 at 21:27...

very new to bttm. was out with my old boss on a biz trip, and he started flirting. Went back to his room he said I shld try poppers. I did, then next thing I know I was nakid on knees. He said he knew i was a bttm. he gave me more and drove me nuts, i cld not control myself. the next 2 weeks on the trip he kept training me, and fn me. it was amazing. a month later he left the company, now i bought a bttl and dildo, it is amazing. a makeup pad in bttm of a gatoraid bttl, is wow.

Sean said on Wed, 7 Jun 2023 at 19:53...

I want to serve straight Latino male tops who want a bottom roommate to service them on request.

SeanAlan said on Thu, 8 Jun 2023 at 23:50...

I agree with Sean above. I want a 3-bedroom apartment with all straight Latinos wko regularly want me to service them with head, ass, and rimming and who often invite straight friends (Latinos and Whites) over to be serviced by me similarly for money. I want to stay busy while "working" and being able to pay my own way.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.