Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Any Canadian had experience with bulkaromas.com?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Aaron
on Sat, 20 Nov 2021 at 03:44

Aaron said on Sat, 20 Nov 2021 at 03:44...

Now with torontopoppers gone. And shinypoppers not loading today (for some reason). Anyone in Canada had experience with bulkaromas? Do they get seized at custom?

Please share :-)

Canuck SB said on Sat, 20 Nov 2021 at 06:22...

Ive ordered from a few places all had great service golden cock Poppers was decent Poppers aromas has been great im from Canada both these companys came through zero problems with customs so far for me

Zak said on Sat, 20 Nov 2021 at 14:35...

@Aaron - www.thepopperking.com

Aaron said on Sun, 21 Nov 2021 at 04:49...

Thank you guys

Rush Options said on Sun, 21 Nov 2021 at 13:01...

@Aaron
I have ordered from Toronto Poppers in the past with good results and service. I recently emailed the The Popper King to find out about ordering to Canada. They confirmed they are the same company and will ship to Canada. I haven’t placed an order yet, but will likely make one in the next month or two.
I also recently ordered from Poppers Aromas EU for the first time. The process to order is a bit complicated with international payment transfers etc. You can’t make an E-Transfer. I tried the Lockerroom JJ Black 30ml. The website states it’s pentyl nitrite. Using the sippy cup method, the JJ was very nice.
Good luck!

Gym said on Wed, 24 Nov 2021 at 02:14...

The Popper King poppers are ridiculously overpriced. You're getting fleeced big time if you buy from there.

Aaron said on Wed, 24 Nov 2021 at 23:06...

Thank you guys

Aaron said on Thu, 25 Nov 2021 at 03:35...

@Canuck SB how long did it take you to get your order from PoppersAromas after you ordered?

Turd said on Sun, 1 May 2022 at 04:20...

I to a curious was there any issues with bulkaromas to canada ?

yo said on Mon, 25 Jul 2022 at 13:10...

Had order three separate 4 bottle orders from Popperzone Canada in Europe - accidently hit three orders usually only order of 4 in May ... Still at customs in Montreal as of July 25 ??? First time ... So dumb

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.