Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Expiry date of new bottles of poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by BensonLe
on Sun, 14 Nov 2021 at 18:11

BensonLe said on Sun, 14 Nov 2021 at 18:11...

Currently I am stocking a lot of poppers from 10ml 24ml and 30ml over 100 bottles for commercial issue. I want to know with the bottles that are sealed and stored in the dark at room temperature 25-33 °C, how long does it have to use EXP? For the newbie and a popper lover. Thank you

BigdeeDubba said on Wed, 17 Nov 2021 at 20:17...

Keep them in a cool dark area, even the fridge or freezer will work, this will greatly extend there shelf life. If they are unopened they should still last quite a long time before they become useless.

The Professor said on Thu, 18 Nov 2021 at 22:25...

Poppers are destroyed by heat, moisture and oxygen.

Here's a link that shows rates is decomposition sure to thermolysis, hydrolysis and oxidation

http://poppersguide.com/forum/11630

Looking at the chart for oxidation, there is a run that describes the product sealed under vacuum. That's about the best case possible, and after 18 days, there's 10% degradation. The chart doesn't show a linear relationship, but it looks like 50% degradation happens after roughly 1 1/2 months or so

The Professor said on Thu, 18 Nov 2021 at 22:26...

Poppers are destroyed by heat, moisture and oxygen.

Here's a link that shows rates is decomposition sure to thermolysis, hydrolysis and oxidation

http://poppersguide.com/forum/11630

Looking at the chart for oxidation, there is a run that describes the product sealed under vacuum. That's about the best case possible, and after 18 days, there's 10% degradation. The chart doesn't show a linear relationship, but it looks like 50% degradation happens after roughly 1 1/2 months or so

Bensonle said on Fri, 19 Nov 2021 at 03:21...

Thank you professor and friends for sharing this knowledge.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.