Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Jungle Juice Platinum vs Golden Cock Superman?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Funster
on Sat, 6 Nov 2021 at 22:27

Funster said on Sat, 6 Nov 2021 at 22:27...

I live in San Diego and I currently get my supply from the local sex shops. Nothing like the older formulas that I used to enjoy. I typically get Jungle Juice Platinum, though I understand they are all the same? I would like something better than that, how are Goldencockpoppers by comparison? Specifically thinking the Superman bottle.

Troyman said on Sun, 7 Nov 2021 at 15:17...

Only bought from Goldencock once. I was disappointed. Very weak. May just have been a low quality batch but once burned twice shy. I wouldn’t purchase again. But fast delivery.

Funster said on Sun, 7 Nov 2021 at 17:09...

@ Troyman - yeah, I definitely get that. Once I get a bad bottle from a place they're on my blacklist forever.

Funster said on Sun, 7 Nov 2021 at 17:10...

That said I may attempt Golden Cock, but if it's bad I'll never get from there again.

Billy said on Mon, 8 Nov 2021 at 16:26...

Goldencock butyl hit the spot for me. But I overdid it for 2-3 days and didn't like seeing how my blood pressure was caving. Worth trying but maybe too intense for popperbating unless your schedule is worryingly clear.

@HoldenCockPoppers.com said on Mon, 29 Nov 2021 at 03:44...

@Troyman, I would love to win you back. Can I send you a free bottle of a different brand?

@Funster - if one kind does not work for you - I can always replace it with a different one. Just text me or email on the website.

Ozai said on Sat, 10 Jun 2023 at 15:12...

I tried the red bottle from Goldencock. It's actually really good, different vibe than JJ Black Label (I haven't tried JJ Platinum), but Goldencock evaporated in 2 weeks. I kept it refrigerated. Either their bottles spill or the ether just evaporates like crazy.
My total uses were 8 times. 4-5 sporadic sniffs per session. Other brands would last me twice as long in the least.
Overall the effect was good, strong but short-lived.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.