Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers spilled in nose

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Newbie help
on Sun, 31 Oct 2021 at 07:00

Newbie help said on Sun, 31 Oct 2021 at 07:00...

Please give advice. My partner spilled poppers in my nose while topping. I immediately stopped, rinsed my nose. Now I still feel like I have snorted water and there is a burning sensation. Has anyone else had this happen? What should I do?

Anon said on Sun, 31 Oct 2021 at 11:30...

As with any thermal or chemical burn it will take some time for your nasal mucosa to recover. The damage was done at the time it spilled in to your nose. Immediately rinsing your nose I’m was the best thing you could do. Cleaning it with normal saline spray will allow it to heal / recover and prevent secondary infection. Nasal steroid spray (same as used for allergy) will also help the discomfort. In the meantime I would avoid anything that irritates your nose- smoke, poppers etc , but if the pain persist see a doctor. Good luck !

james said on Mon, 1 Nov 2021 at 23:21...

spilling the stuff in my nose happens quite frequently but i just keep going and blow my nose in my hand and have never had any problems

Poppers Overdose said on Tue, 2 Nov 2021 at 03:48...

It can happen to anyone. Don't feel bad. It almost happened to me in the adult video store I cruise. I was on my knees sucking two dicks. One guy would let me sniff his poppers. One time he almost tipped it down my nose. It was a close call for sure. Ordinarily I would suggest milk to drink after you gag everything out where possible. If the guy had dumped in my nose, I would have gotten up, quickly dressed, rushed to the restroom and downed water then head to the nearest gas station and purchased the biggest whole milk container they had and just drink it down. I could be wrong. Others should chime in.

Jag said on Wed, 22 Jun 2022 at 21:35...

Is there any long term effects? Damage?

Wenis said on Tue, 20 Dec 2022 at 09:09...

No u right

Viniciusmeletirocha@gmail.com said on Sat, 24 Jun 2023 at 03:30...

Just happened to me and was nit near water thought was going to die tonight!Was pretty scary now had vitamins yoghurts cannot breath from my nose its completely blocked no hospital cleaning a lot now but the damage has been done....Hope will be OK next couple of days

Spilly said on Thu, 25 Jan 2024 at 22:02...

My girl had me sniff some and she tipped it in my nose. i felt it drip down my nose so i got up and blew my nose hard. Tried to get most of it out by blowing more and coughing. When it did tip in my nose, it immediately felt like my ears clogging up and it kinda still feels like that. The day after i felt kinda sick like if i had a cold coming in, runny nose, clogged right ear, irritated nose. Its been 2 days still got that clogged ear, and im feeling that cold coming in, but i dont think i have any serious damage.

I will keep yall updated, and dont forget Party in moderation. Stay safe, love yall.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.