Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

decomp rates visual comparison

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by The Professor
on Fri, 17 Sep 2021 at 16:26

The Professor said on Fri, 17 Sep 2021 at 16:26...

I've mentioned that the decomposition activation energy is the same, regardless of alkyl nitrite type. There has been raging blow-back by at least ONE individual; I thought this visual comparison might be helpful.

https://imgur.com/JbW74Dk

you can see that, when the cyclohexyl and n-amyl wave hits the seawall, not much of the wave is energetic enough to pass through to decomposition.

By contrast, when the n-butyl and n-propyl waves reach the seawall, MUCH more of the wave passes through to decomposition

The Professor said on Fri, 17 Sep 2021 at 16:27...

https://imgur.com/gallery/JbW74Dk

TheMaster said on Fri, 17 Sep 2021 at 19:32...

Why not post the source documents vs always dribbling? Don't you want your minions drinking from the hose vs your dribbling pud?

Aside, funny as all crap that you are posting images from your Imgur account, aka WetCotton, PChef's, aka Phlogiston (cute naming btw). If you are going to play persona charades at least do it to a level worry of us dribbling fools. Did you get the MrSoHorny4Carvers yet or not?

Phlogiston is cutesy but I think Dune Spice is cute'r:

"The spice extends life. The spice expands consciousness. The spice is vital to space travel."

- Princess Irulan, 'Dune'.

The Professor said on Fri, 17 Sep 2021 at 20:38...

That imgur account is shared by the mods of the subreddit PopperMakers.
Nobody wanting to take over moderator duties, so I offered. Any images from any moderator were from there. That was before the reftrsh of the Reddit code, when imgur was about the only way to pay an image to Reddit.

Curious, why pick such a dark and obnoxious screen name? The master is a punk, a nemesis of the doctor, and it never goes well for him....

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.