Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

BareBuddy

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by PopperSwede
on Thu, 9 Sep 2021 at 21:39

PopperSwede said on Thu, 9 Sep 2021 at 21:39...

Anyone got some info about this one?
I love blue Highrise but iīm havint hard time to get some now.
https://www.poppers-shop.com/BAREBUDDY_PREMIUM_tall_bottle-pid8954.html

Anonymous said on Fri, 10 Sep 2021 at 11:01...

Same trashy stuff like all the other you can buy in every shop in Europe, it seemīs to be there is only one manufacturer in Europe. So itīs all the same with no effects. The only thing you will get is a bad cought especialy from the "amyl" "penty" stuff thatīs the worst iīve ever tried maybe it is pure amylalcohol buy never a nitrite. Stay away donīt play with you health!

Slowly said on Fri, 10 Sep 2021 at 14:11...

Mr Canuck you just think to know. I can assure there are some manufactures in Europe. Every big seller has different product even with the same label. And everything works. Perhaps you can't breathe right. Be slow not greedy. And very often too strong does not work or to be more precise it works so rapidly you don't notice any effect. But then keep distance.

But of course the best poppers is sold in Canada. Unfortunately, they have no effect for me. Good for health.

Canuck SB said on Sat, 11 Sep 2021 at 07:30...

Thats obviously not me,
if you have read my posts in other discussions one would recognize im Canadian eh hence the name Canuck SB,which is Canadian slut bottom u phoney arse hole and i never post bs like that.
Mam thats a phoney please delete his post thanks!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.