Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Review of Poppers-Zone-Canada.com

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by C
on Sat, 4 Sep 2021 at 02:04

C said on Sat, 4 Sep 2021 at 02:04...

Alright, so I saw some back and forth on this site and I wanted to add my thoughts based on my one transaction. Take this as just my experience, not a recommendation or a warning.

Put in an order for a 5 pack of the 24ml Amyl. Roughly 100. Paid via paypal, so I figured if there was a serious issue we could get it reversed easily--I'm not honestly sure what the policy is for issues at the border. Paid it, took about 24 hours for them to receive the payment.

After a couple days I was a bit nervous because it wasn't showing any shipping information, but about 48 hours after that update a shipping number was put up. That didn't actually lead to anything for another 48 hours -- 5 days past the purchase itself--but eventually they updated it.

The parcel site was a bit slow to update, but eventually it told me that it got into Canada. It was delivered today about 2 weeks after the original order was put in. The box was small and filled with packing peanuts. 4 of the 5 were the same as what I purchased--the 5th on the site was a Pocket Rush, but what I was shipped was a second Iron Fist. Not sure what happened there, but that's the way it goes. I might message the owners of the site and see if I can get a discount on my next order, but that's going to be a while from now--the 5 should last me a while.

None of the bottles were damaged. No bad smells or anything. 80% accurate purchase. Came to about 95 CAD--I forgot to put in the 10% discount.

TLDR: Came through, got MOST of what I ordered. Took about 2 weeks. No trouble at the border. Take this with a grain of salt, but I'm fairly happy with it.

oli said on Fri, 15 Oct 2021 at 01:16...

thanks, been looking for a website to order from... it's hard to get in canada. I will try it

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.