Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Good website to buy poppers from in Australia?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by uinstitches
on Wed, 1 Sep 2021 at 06:33

uinstitches said on Wed, 1 Sep 2021 at 06:33...

And I mean locally, not overseas websites. I don't want to deal with customs.

For reference I've ordered Rush 25ml from Naughtyboy and hated it, it went off after 1 day and I couldn't use it after that, it made me sore and tired.

So no oxidised stock that's been sitting in a warehouse for god knows how long.

I've heard good things about Mannhaus in Collingwood however it's too far from me.

I feel most sex shops (physical stores) sell poppers that are generally better quality than online as they have faster turnover and deal with customers face-to-face so they can't be trash bottles.

However Mannhaus closed down their online store and no longer deliver.

So do you guys know any online websites that sell reliable, high quality poppers?

(Can't be Naughtyboy or at least Rush from Naughtyboy which is reliably garbage for me lol)

S said on Wed, 1 Sep 2021 at 08:43...

Personally I recommend pbyp.com.au, generally go for Jungle Juice or Double Scorpio.

I've purchased from www.Anamyl.com but I haven't recieved the product yet, apparently it's Isoamyl so maybe try there if you want to try an original product direct from Australia.

uinstitches said on Wed, 1 Sep 2021 at 22:42...

Thanks for the suggestion. I actually just had a quick browse of their website and was surprised to see they stock the EXACT bottle I was trying to import from popperaromas.eu.

They also have a few other brands from France and the UK.

I'm def buying from here!!

aussie stuff said on Thu, 2 Sep 2021 at 04:37...

i second pbyp.com.au.never had a bad batch from these guys

uinstitches said on Thu, 2 Sep 2021 at 20:31...

The customer service at Poppers Aromas are fcking useless.

I put in another order to be delivered to my Dad's address, because my actual address is likely flagged.

And they've gone ahead and printed out an expired prescription to "stack the odds in my favour" which ruins the strategy I was trying to avoid detection.

Delivering to my dad's address is pointless now as the script has all MY details on it, name address, everything.

Now customs are guaranteed to inspect a package with a script in it (compared to a blank package which is more likely to avoid detection) and I just wasted $57 AUD.

If it gets seized again, and it will, they'd better refund me in total, not exc. shipping costs like they've said is their policy in the past.

Yes I could've gone with PBYB like I said I would but Poppers Aromas had a sale on and my strategy was very likely to work, as I've heard from a few people here that a prescription will only draw more attention so I tried to not include one (but they went behind my back and printed one out anyway) and deliver to a new address under a different name.

Oceania Tis for Thee said on Fri, 3 Sep 2021 at 02:32...

Poppers is the last of your concerns. Australia is going full 1984. Police State.

Toby said on Sat, 4 Sep 2021 at 07:23...

I have not had much success with Australian poppers online.

PBYB was OK but nothing amazing. (Also they sell Ethyl Chloride spray if I remember correctly, which makes them scumbags in my opinion).

Hornycumluvr said on Sun, 12 Sep 2021 at 01:38...

Can anyone please suggest what would be the best/strongest amyl/popper to buy? Thanks in advance.

Toby said on Sun, 12 Sep 2021 at 23:04...

The strongest I know of is Kaboom! from Artisanal Cleaners.

Sean said on Mon, 20 Sep 2021 at 01:54...

Anamyl seems to be Artisanal Solvents again... had their whole line up evaporated and were weak as hell

Hornycumluvr said on Wed, 22 Sep 2021 at 06:33...

So would you say that Kaboom is better than Jungle Juice Platinum?

teeniemilli said on Wed, 27 Apr 2022 at 01:34...

For iso Amyl Nitrate I ordered Amyl Titanium from AussieDiscreet.com

Strongest one I have had yet.

They have local stock but it is 24ml not 30ml besides that it is my favorite so far since they shipped express and gave a gift too.

Id say for anal fun the effect is beyond what i have had with the Adult shop brands so far.

LovetheD said on Mon, 4 Jul 2022 at 10:45...

Tried Naughty Boy, PBYB and either got no supply or crap product. Just ordered from Popper Express Australia, took a week but definitely happy with the products received.

UpinIt said on Wed, 6 Jul 2022 at 09:26...

Yep agree Popper Express is the best got mine in 3 days good quality machine oil cleaners.

Amyl Lover said on Mon, 11 Jul 2022 at 08:36...

I just found this website's informative and helpful. I'm in australia and have purchased good amyl from lovepoppers.com for several years now. Alway good poppers and fast delivery with discreet packaging.

Popper head said on Mon, 19 Sep 2022 at 23:47...

I bought from AussieDiscreet twice so far, they shipped express free with samples of 10ml rush and some blue pills. Got tracking the same day I placed the order and had it in 1-day im in NSW but also got SMS and email tracking. very discreet package with no return address or invoice so was pretty happy. The Black Label is good for bottoms the Amyl Titanium is imported from Europe and is iso- Amyl Nitrate good for tops. Have to say it's my favorite 2nd favorite is their jungle juice or RUSH.

So they guarantee unbroken delivery and redeliver free if lost in the post. That's something I never got from other suppliers and kind of ceiled the deal. Duds or leaks are guaranteed and double bagged to avoid embarrassing smells in post. the guarantees, free express and free gifts make the price worth it. I don't like risking duds or breakage with some of the other companies and physical shops. AussieDiscreet ends up being a good deal once you factor in the perks - Popper Head out!!!

Burgfe350 said on Sun, 28 May 2023 at 05:21...

Is jungle juice triple distilled strongest ..?

Beta300rr said on Sun, 28 May 2023 at 05:28...

Is jungle juice gold label extreme stronger that jungle juice golde triple distilled.
?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.