Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Best poppers for anal sex

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by DaddyDom75
on Tue, 10 Aug 2021 at 04:17

DaddyDom75 said on Tue, 10 Aug 2021 at 04:17...

My girl and I have only been dating for a couple months now and we're going to try anal together for the first time. She did anal but that was eight or nine years ago and I think she only tried it once or twice. My ex-wife and I frequently had anal sex and it's something that I really enjoy. I loved fucking my wife's ass. Here's the thing, my ex, while she was adventurous, was also a bit of a finicky bitch and she hated the way the poppers made her feel so we never got past the initial experimentation phase of it. My girlfriend is a fucking machine willing to try new things so when I suggested anal, coyly, she was like, "Fine, but just because I love you.". We've been playing around with her ass, she enjoys fingers in there when she's masturbating and she wears a plug sometimes in public. Anyways, I digress. We want to make her first time with anal in years a stellar experience, she's going to wear a plug all day and later that night when I pick her up she's going to do a couple enemas to clean her out. I mentioned poppers to her and she told me hell yes. Which poppers are going to relax her asshole the most so that the sex is going to be the least painful/most enjoyable? I just got a 30mL bottle of Super Rush but if there is a better one out there I'd love to hear about it.

Captain Cum said on Wed, 11 Aug 2021 at 03:09...

Locker Room with the PWD hologram sticker on the cap always opens my ass up for big dicks. I love it.

Kaboom Flamin said on Wed, 11 Aug 2021 at 21:34...

https://artisanalcleaners.com/index.php?id_product=48&rewrite=artisanal-solvent-cleaner-fresh-made-to-order-15ml&controller=product

https://artisanalcleaners.com/index.php?id_product=44&rewrite=artisanal-solvent-cleaner-fresh-made-to-order-15ml&controller=product

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.