Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers for Top

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Newbee
on Mon, 9 Aug 2021 at 01:49

Newbee said on Mon, 9 Aug 2021 at 01:49...

Im actually planning to buy poppers and this is something I want to experience. Any brand that you can suggest for Top like me?

Always Poppers. Everything Poppers. said on Mon, 9 Aug 2021 at 02:48...

Double Scorpio to me is the perfect popper for a top. I'm versatile. Recently went back to being a top. Double Scorpio for me is the only one that gives me that poppers hit but since it's weak I don't get too soft and can get it back up. My routine is to not touch poppers while the guy blows me or even when I'm topping. I start hitting right when I know I want to blow my load. When I bottom I just hit whenever with Rush or Jungle Juice because I don't care if I'm soft. Double Scorpio is the perfect popper for the topper. Don't buy from their website. Too expensive. Get from a store or third party seller. I pay $22 local USD and that's with tax. DS Gold is the strongest formula and DS Black has a great leather scent so great for daddy types fucking their punks.

APEP said on Mon, 9 Aug 2021 at 02:50...

I get a little soft on DS but with others I get completely deflated for the whole session. DS is my go to for topping. Always!

@bbpig said on Fri, 13 Aug 2021 at 18:02...

I always go with either amyl, or isoamyl when topping. Conventional, butyl poppers usually make me go soft. So I go to goldencockpoppers, or order from Europe.

Newbee said on Sun, 22 Aug 2021 at 03:29...

Ill consider getting DS. Right now I have Man Scent and Iron Horse. Man Scent is giving me headache but I love the effect.. Hope Iron Horse will give me the rush I want like what Man Scent do except for the headache.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.