Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Anamyl - Review

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Michael
on Tue, 20 Jul 2021 at 17:08

Michael said on Tue, 20 Jul 2021 at 17:08...

This is my review of Anamyl (https://www.anamyl.com/)/.

This is the first Australian-made poppers ever manufactured here, as far as I'm aware.

I have tried this product twice (two bottles).

My feedback is:

1. Excellent customer service and responsiveness.

2. The first time I tried this popper I was not so impressed. Very little effect.

3. The second time I tried this popper I combined it with champagne and smoking (tobacco) and I loaded a video. I was transported to another realm and I enjoyed an ecstacy which reached to the heavens. I was mind-blown. My body was left shaking after the experience. It was an ecstacy which could be remembered and sang about throughout the ages. It was.....something else.

I am writing this review immediately after experiencing said ecstasy. My mind is blown.

uinstitches said on Thu, 22 Jul 2021 at 23:19...

What a stupid review. How do you go from "it has no effect" to "pure ecstasy" just because you combined it with alcohol and nicotine? That's a pretty desperate effort to eek out more impact from a weak bottle you wasted your money on. You're delusional

Billy said on Fri, 23 Jul 2021 at 07:58...

Can you confirm was this the video that transported you to another realm where you enjoyed an ecstacy which reached to the heavens?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Michael said on Fri, 23 Jul 2021 at 11:35...

lol Billy, that wasn't exactly the video I watched.

Nice try though :-)

Anon from Sydney said on Sat, 28 Aug 2021 at 21:43...

I have purchased Anamyl online and have had a quick try of their straight “Anamyl” leather cleaner.

I really enjoyed it - slow build , warm face and chest.- first time using Amyl. I have only tried isobutyl (JJ - black , gold, platinum and Blue Boy).

They provide a quick efficient service. Easy to communicate with : - I enquired whether their product contained Isopropyl (IPN) given that it did not have a readable CAS ( I suspect this to get around Therapeutic Goods Administration ) . I got a quick response reassuring me that no IPN in their “Leather Cleaner”.

uinstitches said on Tue, 7 Sep 2021 at 22:19...

Anon from Sydney, would you describe Anamyl as strong as JJ black or any other isobutyl product? How long did your bottle last you? Was it pure headrush or was there the psychoactive sexual excitement amyl is known for?

Anon from Sydney said on Sat, 11 Sep 2021 at 19:53...

uinstitches Anamyl - I found that it not a ot quick build / head rush as the Butyl products I have used . I would describe it having a slower sustained build up , with a much more prolonged / sustained peek , but great overall body feeling, that I would say it has psychoactive sexual feeling - general sexual arousal/ loss of inhibition.

Strength- Very close in strength of the butyl products I have tried - the peak of sensation not as high but last a lot longer - I really like it. No harsh chemical smells.

The bottle(10ml) I have now had it open for about 2 weeks and still going strong. In reality I have not hit it really hard. I generally bin most bottles after them after a month to avoid side effects.

I have ordered their 3 other products Anamylistic, Paradise Juice, Bimbo - mixtures of Amyl and Butyl ( unfortunately stuck in mail crossing the QLD /NSW boarder despite being express post). ...... I think the heat might get to them :-(

Anon from Sydney said on Sat, 11 Sep 2021 at 19:53...

uinstitches Anamyl - I found that it not a ot quick build / head rush as the Butyl products I have used . I would describe it having a slower sustained build up , with a much more prolonged / sustained peek , but great overall body feeling, that I would say it has psychoactive sexual feeling - general sexual arousal/ loss of inhibition.

Strength- Very close in strength of the butyl products I have tried - the peak of sensation not as high but last a lot longer - I really like it. No harsh chemical smells.

The bottle(10ml) I have now had it open for about 2 weeks and still going strong. In reality I have not hit it really hard. I generally bin most bottles after them after a month to avoid side effects.

I have ordered their 3 other products Anamylistic, Paradise Juice, Bimbo - mixtures of Amyl and Butyl ( unfortunately stuck in mail crossing the QLD /NSW boarder despite being express post). ...... I think the heat might get to them :-(

GG said on Mon, 20 Sep 2021 at 13:16...

So the missing ingredients are a pack of winnie blue and bottle of mumm?

I've tried two of the four bottles I purchased in their taster pack and so far I've been unimpressed. Certainly no problems with ordering and although the packing wasn't great they got here no problems and quickly.

I've just found the bottles very weak with little effect that wears off quickly.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.