Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Smoking like a Pig!

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Ron
on Wed, 14 Jul 2021 at 07:08

Ron said on Wed, 14 Jul 2021 at 07:08...

Hi all,

Has anyone here tried smoking poppers? (By this I mean, dipping a cigarette in popper liquid and inhaling. I do NOT mean lighting the cigarette obviously).

I have heard a couple of anecdotes that it is an extra powerful way to experience poppers.

I am scared to try this, but I would love to know if someone here has any feedback? Thanks!

sugarplum said on Wed, 14 Jul 2021 at 10:07...

Being scared of this is the right response, it is the practice of complete idiots. Apart from the inevitable coughing fit and severe disorientation, what will you do with the cigarette? Anyone that finds it risks having their face burnt. Yes, it happened in the past! It is like the question: can I take poppers in my carry-on luggage? No. Should I stick my head down a toilet? No. Common sense applies, unless you wish to have a life of drama and regret.

PCPISGOOD4YOU said on Tue, 7 Sep 2021 at 06:53...

have you seen what smoking Sherm/PCP/angel dust/embalming fluid on cigarettes does to people long term? You are getting into that category and its not pretty.. if you want to do HARD HARD drugs without the brain damage just shoot heroin and sniff out the bottle or do some nitrous.. match made in heaven and when you finally can cum it will leave you speechless making animal sounds curled up on the floor

Wenis said on Fri, 23 Dec 2022 at 15:22...

No! Starting a HERION ADDICTION is NOT A GOOD IDEA. Do NOT believe PCPISGOOD4YOU. He contridects himself to. Name is pcpgood but first thing he does is advise you against pcp. Tells u 2 do HERION!!!!!! Which is extremly addictive can lickly be FATAL espically 4 new users. Basically he wants u 2 destroy ur life. And ALSO theis is no new herion anymore its all FENTYNL which is WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY more dangerous. So ofc poppers is ur BEST BET. And theirs nothing wrong with doing the DIPPED CIG. PROVIDED YOU JUST RIP IT IN HALF AND TOSS IT IN THE TOLIET AND FLUSH. IMMEDTALY IMMEDTALY IMMDATLY AFTER USE. Really its only one thing to rember so tht shuldnt be 2 bad 4 u. Enless u have an extremly rare but possible side effect of pop of memory loss and u walk outside afterwards, u happen to of 4got ur lighter down stairs. Or the one u hav is dead :-) so just pop on ur propane girll to get a light bend ur face down to put the cig to the flame , this one u really coated up nice about 85% of it is soaked nd with hexyl nitrite 2 which is MOST FLAMMBLE. so u try tht nd its just BOOM HUGE EXPLOSION i acutally here it from my house. The whole earth shakes. And then i never c ur username on here again except from inposters so hanagahahahaha no jk jk jk like i said cig method great but just FLUSH THE CIG RIGHT AFTER. lol

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.