Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Artisanal Cleaners

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Jacked and Black
on Sat, 3 Jul 2021 at 01:30

Jacked and Black said on Sat, 3 Jul 2021 at 01:30...

Anyone currently using Artisanal Cleaners?? I used them last year but got tired of ordering from them on a regular basis as their products stopped working for me. I used Awesome Twosome, Mistress C and Kaboom. I tried Flamin and liked it but was only good for one session along with Kaboom. Both went bad after my first session and that was always my experience. Awesome Twosome and Mistress C were good but my body built up a tolerance.

Always Poppers. Everything Poppers. said on Sat, 3 Jul 2021 at 01:34...

Wow! That was my experience. I was quite the evangelist for them on this forum but I haven't used them in quite some time. Their products seemed to go really bad when they travel to you during the summer heat. They offer a cold shipping pack but $25 seems far too high. I'm just buying locally right now. I liked Kaboom and Awesome Twosome myself. I think they're really good to order from during the fall/winter months.

Billy said on Tue, 6 Jul 2021 at 10:02...

Haven't tried them yet but can report that delivery to the UK was fast! Just received them 8 days after ordering.

Rob said on Tue, 6 Jul 2021 at 18:45...

Shame. I tried them several times, similar results. Usually 10 days delivery to UK and had poor results apart from the Awesome Twosome which was just usable. Very short shelf life and almost deteriorated on arrival was my experience across all product. Great customer service and replaced a few times, but it's the product that isn't suited to anything other than being used freshly made and within a couple of days.
Try goldencockpoppers, great product

Billy said on Tue, 6 Jul 2021 at 20:03...

Will storage in the fridge help at all? Or have they likely already gone rancid in the journey over here?

Brian said on Wed, 7 Jul 2021 at 05:03...

Hi, I am about to try ArtisanalCleaners, and hope that my experience is better.

I long for the days of EU PopShop, which once had (around 2013-2014) extremely high quality poppers (out-of-body orgasms, 'shout-to-the-sky' orgasms, mind-blowing orgasms.

I just read on this forum that they recently closed, but their product has been deteriorating for years now (or perhaps I built up a resistance, that could be possible). I miss those old mind-blowing days.

Billy said on Wed, 7 Jul 2021 at 14:22...

Well I just had a go with one of the bottles, and on first impressions it's the real deal, or at least somewhere close to it.

Even though not particularly horny and without any alcohol I got a warm woozy rush, a desire to be fucked, and my ass opened easily.

An hour and a half after three big hits, my blood oxygenation measured with a pulse oximeter were 94/100 rather than the usual 98 or 99. But that's not as worrying as the Aliexpress isopropyl which made it collapse to 90-92.

The other posters must have higher expectations than I do! But for me anything that is not pentyl, isoamyl or isopropyl is a good result.

Saggy Balls said on Wed, 7 Jul 2021 at 14:37...

Ive had fairly good luck with their Flamin product. I never try and order any poppers during the heat of the summer. But Ive gotten a couple good weeks out of each bottle purchased from them. Even though not on par with the old poppers from the past, I happen to like them. I soak a small square of papertowel and seal it in a bottle. And hit it from there. I always overdo it on my solo sessions. I usually have the shakes for a few minutes afterwards. It takes me a good 5 minutes to get my bearings back. Im only 4 or 5 states away from their location. So I get my orders fairly fast. I sometimes question their product packaging though. The box is plain. But they could probably use a bit more foam or packing peanutes inside to soften any drops by the mail emoyees. Luckily Ive never had a broken one.

Brian said on Thu, 8 Jul 2021 at 06:44...

Thanks Saggy Balls for your feedback.

I've ordered Artisanal Cleaners for the first time and I will post my feedback.

Do you have any other recommendations for something to try that ships outside the USA?

Billy said on Thu, 8 Jul 2021 at 07:42...

Rob earlier in the thread recommended GoldenCockPoppers, perhaps you could try them too.

Billy said on Thu, 8 Jul 2021 at 18:06...

Just having another session, sniffing out of a piece of fabric in a wide jar. Blood oxygenation has plummeted to 84! Stopped for a bit and back to 86%.

Had been 97 before today's session, and 98/99 before I first tried these poppers yesterday.

I think so long as I get back to my baseline normal of 97+ inbetween sessions this is okay? Or is this delusional?

I actually bought a pulse oximeter because of Covid anxiety. Anyone else make use of them to try to keep pace when popperbating?

Oh and:

https://casereports.bmj.com/content/casereports/2012/bcr-2012-007176.full.pdf

Saggy Balls said on Fri, 9 Jul 2021 at 19:50...

I've never actually considered checking my blood oxygen level. I'd probably freak out if I knew what it was. I just get up slowly as to not fall against the wall and bust my head open. Im probably going to try some goldencock poppers soon. I'll probably wait though till the weather cools off some. Im always hesitant to purchase poppers in the heat of the summer. Im not sure what state they are based out of.

Billy said on Fri, 9 Jul 2021 at 22:08...

Let us know how you get on.

Billy said on Sat, 10 Jul 2021 at 17:12...

Artisan Cleaners is definitely IBN. I recommend it especially if you're in the UK and haven't had it before, it's far superior.

The Professor said on Sat, 10 Jul 2021 at 20:19...

@Billy,

Their stuff is a mixture of N-butyl, tert-butyl or (either isobutyl or sec-butyl , depending upon availability).

The chat on their FAQ describes the reactivity of each of their blends. An idea they stole from the group I'm in before they were kicked out.

Rob said on Sun, 11 Jul 2021 at 02:43...

@The Prof,
Yes, its a mix and I've had quite a lot from them, just when one bottle in 3 was good, then the next bottle bad, no consistency. A shame because customer service was good. But need to have some reliability, so I gave up with them

Billy said on Sun, 11 Jul 2021 at 17:45...

They're still the best poppers I've had here in the UK in many many years. Just by actually being butyls. Reminds me of the 2011-12 stuff I'd get. I haven't experienced any unpleasant side-effects at all.

The Professor said on Sun, 11 Jul 2021 at 18:22...

@Rob; your experience sounds frustrating. I haven't been searching specifically for reviews from their brand, but those that I have come across sound like there's at least a hint of promise there.

they won't get any more help from our group (we are a DIY non-commercial group), but perhaps they'll come across another helpful chemist that is also interested in profit, that will work with them.

Billy said on Tue, 13 Jul 2021 at 19:56...

In the interests of accuracy let me say that I did get one rancid bottle.

Not sure if it came open in the post or in the mason jar where I was keeping it my fridge.

After dispensing some into a clean spice jar with a bit of cloth at the bottom, the first hit was very good but the next ones were rancid. So I've poured it down the toilet.

I'm not sure which variety this was, as I removed the labels. But surely likely to be one of the ones they say has high reactivity and short shelf-life.

They gave me a free bottle anyway. So far it's 2/3 are good. About to try the fourth.

gingerbear said on Wed, 20 Oct 2021 at 18:59...

Ive ordered form them twice. The mellow yellow is by far the best, and the bottle was still good a couple weeks after. The others don seem to have the same effect on me, just a short rush but not full body high and short lived, Ive tried awesome twosome and flamin that way. But damn, both times I ordered the Mellow Yellow was great and Its currently my favorite Ive had in years.

I only do poppers once or twice a month so cant speak to the tolerance build-up though. Im about to order a new batch to get some more Mellow Yellow but also wanna try their Mrs C and the Adonis.

Jacko said on Thu, 4 Nov 2021 at 23:09...

I still have to try a bottle of Adonis and another of Mrs C, I have tried Kaboom and I can say without a doubt that it was the disgusting isopropyl, since I have smelled it many times, I am not saying that the isopropyl does not do its job, but definitely not the best to smell, isopropyl for $ 15.99 ?, in Popper-aromas I have it much cheaper same cheaper shit, I have smelled isobutyl many times and it has nothing to do with kaboom, I have smelled isopropyl many times and it smells exactly the same as Kaboom and the same effect, when I try Mrs. C and Adonis I will know if it is the same or not, so I have my doubts about the composition of the artisanal cleaners products.

CiCiBottom said on Sat, 6 Nov 2021 at 18:52...

Long time popper user and have tried just about every brand out there. Wanting to try something new I decided to give artisanal cleaners a try I ordered two of their samplers (one bottle of each style they offer). Not sure if I just got some old stock or what but so far I’ve tried 3 of them and they all have given me severe chest congestion along with a slight cough and phlegm which would last for a day or so. I’ve even switched to commercial poppers like rush and double Scorpio to see if it was just my body and I had zero negative effects when using other brands so I know it’s something with these particular poppers. One of the bottles upon opening had a crusty yellowish white buildup on the rim and the solvent itself smelled rancid almost vomit-like.

Definitely won’t be buying these again, not even going to try the remaining unopened bottles…in the garbage they’ll go.

Jack Nicholson said on Sun, 24 Apr 2022 at 02:11...

Not my experience at all. I ordered three bottles ranging the gamut from mellow to kaboom. Shit blew my mind, so freaking clean and nice smelling actually. Each blend had its own distinct scent and corresponding high. I was amazed. No after effects whatsoever. And killer discreet customer service. I mean killer. C emailed me within a few minutes of my order to apologize that it might be a day to get one of my blends ordered out. And it showed up on time. So don't I understand the overwhelming negativity. To be fair, I'm going be trying a second order, so perhaps I can share some insight on consistency. Just my 2 cents FWIW.

Latexual said on Thu, 20 Apr 2023 at 15:22...

I’ve used them for several years and never had the short shelf life issue! I think that people are inhaling straight from the bottle, and I never do that. I use a square of TP and saturate it with “cleaner”, and place it in a metal pepper shaker I have converted into a poppers dispenser, with a silicone valve to contain the vapors (less waste), and a 3-way ball valve on a gas mask hose. Works fantastically well, and a bottle lasts me about six sessions. I find Kaboom is the best for me. Fantastic product if you ask me! No cough, no headache, no vision risk or issues, just a fast and long lasting rush. Smells good too!

ZipZap said on Wed, 21 Jun 2023 at 22:28...

Is there anyplace else that has Kaboom or Flamin? Or was that their own brand? If Artisinal isn't coming back I need to find a new place.

Glwngr said on Fri, 15 Sep 2023 at 13:08...

See eye a.

Oleke said on Tue, 24 Oct 2023 at 17:48...

@zipzap not coming back?? I’m trying to place an order in their payment system says it’s down.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.