Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Who selling poppers in dubai? Is it legal???

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Matthew
on Sun, 27 Jun 2021 at 22:20

Matthew said on Sun, 27 Jun 2021 at 22:20...

Anyone selling poppers in Dubai? Or Poppers in Abu Dhabi? I am in Dubai. Seem like it's illegal in Dubai. I am coming next month I want to buy but I am scared 😥

dubai_fun said on Tue, 6 Jul 2021 at 16:16...

Where are you coming, Matthew? You say you are in Dubai....so where are u going to come.. Deira Park? I like English guys in Hackett shirt with hairy legs & ass, and tattoos. Don't be scared I am gentle....at first...poppers are very expensive in Dubai. If you can tell your age and body size please.

Jacob said on Fri, 20 Aug 2021 at 04:23...

You can get it from one supplier. I got from them. Just google poppers Dubai & you will find it. They deliver for 50 add I think. Good poppers.

dxb bttm said on Wed, 25 Aug 2021 at 11:27...

I got it from poppersdubai.com

Manny said on Sat, 28 Aug 2021 at 10:01...

Poppers is illegal in Dubai bro! I know two guys who got caught already and now it's on their file and they have to pay some fees. Wouldnt risk it. Even ordering online. They will confiscate and will ask u to come pick up the package. It's a trap. Customs will arrest you. You don't have to believe me but that's what happened to couple guys I know. Better to just put one bottle in your suitcase when y fly in lol. Even then bro don't risk it!

Dxb bttm said on Mon, 30 Aug 2021 at 18:20...

Same. My friend ordered online and it was stopped by customs. Glad he didn't go n up to collect haha.

Michael said on Wed, 1 Sep 2021 at 22:41...

I bought from one guy on Twitter, just search Poppers Dubai will show up. Gluck!

dxbtop said on Mon, 13 Sep 2021 at 18:22...

you can buy from poppersdubai.com

just google it, I used the same. good service, they also deliver for small fee

Max said on Fri, 17 Sep 2021 at 20:13...

Poppers are ILLEGAL in Dubai bro. But you can still buy it. There are few trusting suppliers. Just search POPPERS DUBAI. You will find. Goodluck

Expat said on Fri, 24 Sep 2021 at 04:16...

Yeah, poppersdubai.com I ordered from them. Legit. Great service. Quality poppers. I'm from the UK & they sell the exact same.

Aroosh said on Sat, 2 Oct 2021 at 17:37...

I got from same, poppers dubai Just google

Jennifer said on Sun, 3 Oct 2021 at 19:21...

Hello. We are a russian couple and we also buy from Poppers Dubai. They deliver same day and on-time! Great service.

Hana said on Sun, 10 Oct 2021 at 10:00...

Many fake chinese suppliers selling poppers in dubai.

Poppersdubai.com are real. Honest supplier. Delivery is available. But I just picked up was easier for me. Just be careful cause poppers are illegal in dubai.

Timmy UK said on Wed, 13 Oct 2021 at 13:07...

I agree. POPPERSDUBAI.com

Legit. Great poppers. Delivery service provided. And yeah many fakes. I wouldn't trust the ones on Grindr. Gluck.

KaramaGuy said on Wed, 13 Oct 2021 at 21:41...

sir too good, poppersdubai.com me agreeing also too Mach good one. My partner and me are doing too much fun and buying too Mach from them. Be are good reliable soupplier much good na. Aroosh ya msg tanks too Mach bro

Jumeira Couple said on Sat, 16 Oct 2021 at 19:09...

We're couple here visiting for Expo. I read Poppers Dubai reviews on here also and we ordered.

They are legit. Yes it's illegal but these guys take care of the logistics. They are private and discreet. Strictly confidential. Cash or PayPal.

We paid with PayPal cause we were out of cash haha. Credit card hbb. Anyways yeah get from them. We ordered on whatsapp just google poppers dubai it will show.

Btw def check out Atlantis Water Park it was amazing, both for adults & kids. Have fun! Xoxo

anonymous said on Sun, 17 Oct 2021 at 19:50...

I agree bro. They good shit!

anonymous said on Sun, 17 Oct 2021 at 19:52...

they got poppers but they don't sell toys :-(

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.