Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Desperate !

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Bundem
on Thu, 10 Jun 2021 at 11:52

Bundem said on Thu, 10 Jun 2021 at 11:52...

Hello. I`ve tried so many poppers, every recommended site in this forum, but none of them are working. The only thing i can do is to give up!
The good stuff is now gone and the weak is on. How do you see that??

Maureen said on Thu, 10 Jun 2021 at 19:47...

that's because your an old man now, dear. give your tired old body a rest is my advice, there's plenty of other things you could be doing rather than hanging around here moaning! take up a hobby, get a pet for company, parrots are nice and friendly. as for poppers those days are over for you. it's just like with alcohol, my love...don't your remember your carefree youth? you used to get bladdered on cheap cider and then wake up the next day fresh as a daisy. what happens now? you wake up feeling like scrambled death and walk round like an angry zombie for the next 24 hours. poppers don't work for you because you have been partying too long....look in the mirror who do you see? Peter Stringfellow in drag?

no, love . poppers haven't changed...but your clapped out body doesn't work the same anymore. I take lots of vitamins and supplements and I am as fit as a fiddle, they still work for me. in fact I just got fucked behind the municipal library by a gardener from Poland, very nice too, my ever trusted bottle of Rush was in my purse ready as it ever was. BIG hunky geezer with garlic breath and very rough. I wish you well love, but look elsewhere for your kicks is my advice. I recommend spanking for those that haven't tried it yet, ping-pong bats are very handy for that if you like doing things outside.

R. Don said on Fri, 11 Jun 2021 at 07:47...

Bundem: Of course poppers don't work anymore. The EU banned the key ingredient iso butyl nitrite in 2007 and replaced it with iso propyl nitrite. They know better than everyone else don't they?

Beard&Belly said on Fri, 11 Jun 2021 at 16:27...

They know what is good for you, R. Don. Obey them! As for this Polish bloke what was he planting? apart from you that is...

Where will you be holidaying this year, R.Don? I am asking as I have a caravan for rent. Interested?

OMG! said on Sun, 13 Jun 2021 at 15:39...

Oh yes? Let me guess where that might be! :-( Wales! You really are a real piece of work, Neil.

Beard&Belly said on Tue, 15 Jun 2021 at 07:19...

Skegness, mate. Very nice! Boasts all the amenities, electric ring, cool box for your poppers, ashtrays, double mattress, a table, chemical toilet, coat hangers in the wardrobe and a cat litter tray. Beautiful handy location near the main car park, and people round there of a like mind as me and L. Ron. None of this WOKE EURO bollocks, just good old English boozers and plenty of proper grub. You can have a good natter and not offend some drippy yogurt guzzling Guardian reader.

There was a microwave, handy for reheating curries, but the last tenant nicked it. I can also give you the names of certain locations... where at night you can meet company...if you get my drift.

Book now to avoid disappointment. No refunds. We are expecting to be booked out! 10% discount and complimentary fruit basket for UKIP members.

Rob said on Wed, 16 Jun 2021 at 02:53...

Bundem: Try goldencockpoppers.com
their Premium GC leather cleaner is very good, and they ship to the UK, accept payment by Paypal too

Maureen said on Thu, 17 Jun 2021 at 18:19...

Can be a bit chilly round those parts, love. My Polish friend was more a laborer than a Monty Don. Would you like to meet him?? or what's your interest.

Bundem said on Wed, 23 Jun 2021 at 11:40...

@Rob Thanks for the tip i will try it. ;-))

Anonymous said on Thu, 24 Jun 2021 at 03:34...

https://www.poppers-aromas.eu/big-poppers/107-amyl-poppers-5.html

Beard&Belly said on Wed, 7 Jul 2021 at 17:06...

I don't do gardening and I don't wanna meet Monty Doc or a Polish geezer.

@GoldenCockPoppers.com said on Tue, 13 Jul 2021 at 21:25...

Rob - thank you for refferal

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.