Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

JAPAN tokyo poppers - where can I buy?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by AKIRA
on Fri, 4 Jun 2021 at 08:07

AKIRA said on Fri, 4 Jun 2021 at 08:07...

Hi. Where can I buy or get poppers in Japan?
Or is it safe to order online and get it delivered here in Japan?

Thanks

Vegan said on Sat, 5 Jun 2021 at 06:07...

Prohibited in Japan, Akira. In the past poppers were very easy to find in Kabukicho. Starting around 2003 it started to change and you will no longer see the world famous Rush being sold there. Can poppers get nabbed at Narita? Yes. If you do choose to order, do not go for well known brands, and ensure that the packaging is discreet.

AKIRA said on Mon, 7 Jun 2021 at 02:19...

@VEGAN:
Have you tried ordering the not well known brand? It is really risky to purchase. Whew. How I wish I could really buy.

@GoldenCockPoppers.com said on Thu, 24 Jun 2021 at 21:21...

@Akira, send me an emai or WhatsApp on the website, I may be able to help.

There's always a small risk with international orders, just depends on the country.

PJ said on Mon, 5 Jul 2021 at 09:21...

In 2017 there was a case in the Akasaka district reported by "Tokyoreporter" which is apparently "an outlet specialized in the translation of titillating sex & crime stories" :-) Anyway they found a package containing Rush poppers in Yokohama. This led to a visit and they found a lot of other things too!

Here is the bottom line:

In Japan "the topic generally is taboo, and there is a very strict zero tolerance policy of the government, so severe that even the importation of Nyquil, or Sudafed is against the law."

Of course the article contains mistakes like "The amyl nitrate substance" etc. But in Japan poppers are "ėkakuseizai" (which I think is the word for stimulants) so they are wrongly classed, but it is really stupid to attract trouble just because the rules are crazy! Poppers are legal in France, Australia, UK etc, they are not legal in Japan; the same goes for Canada, Dubai, Thailand, Korea. In Japan you will probably get a caution and lots of shame, but are poppers worth the trouble? I would suggest they are not. Japan is full or interesting things to do and see, but forget poppers, Akira.

AKIRA said on Tue, 13 Jul 2021 at 01:58...

hi PJ.. Thanks a lot. Safer to not purchase it here. haha.

Ka said on Sun, 25 Jul 2021 at 09:37...

Really interested on having one!! But unfortunately I live in Japan cant find anywhere :-((

Renie said on Mon, 21 Nov 2022 at 11:24...

Hi,

Yeah poppers are not good to have in Japan,
But is there any other thing there what open your mind,
And get you in the mood to have SEX,
I mean the most people I know who take poppers are gay,
So how would it go fast without a lot of talking,

Sure there is a lot of other things what are interesting,
But SEX is also a part in life,
I am not a monk or priest,

So what to do, when SEX is a strong part in your life?
Nice time,

Renie.

someone said on Thu, 18 Jan 2024 at 01:05...

Renie here in spain everyone i know that tried or consume popper aren't gay (it's illegal here as well)

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.