Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Berlin Black

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by MJ
on Sun, 23 May 2021 at 19:16

MJ said on Sun, 23 May 2021 at 19:16...

Anybody experience in Berlin Black Poppers it came in 25ml. Which country of manufacture?

Needles to say the Canadian types i.e Amsterdam, JJuice etc, not good. After use sinus drip, not so effective and bad chest cough after 3 days.

Thanks

Miss D. Cup said on Wed, 26 May 2021 at 14:31...

Kein idee, sound like a new brand never heard of before, filled up with one formula of the THREE that exist. different label is all.

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Thu, 27 May 2021 at 18:07...

"While cigarette brands have cribbed upscale West London toponyms (Mayfair, Pall Mall), poppers reference metropolises known for their licentiousness (Amsterdam Gold, Berlin XXX)." Jeremy Atherton Lin (Author Gay Bar.)

So yep it is another brand name "cribbed" from a place known for "licentiousness"....you live and learn. But what is the deal with Taiwan Blue? you wouldn't automatically think of Taiwan when thinking about Asian fleshpots?

Maureen said on Sat, 29 May 2021 at 18:11...

you shouldn't be thinking about fleshpots at your age! comfy slippers and support stockings are more appropriate at your time of life. is Jako still about? I suppose Pattaya...Tangiers (but that is in Morocco). naughty places like that don't exist anymore. Amsterdam? oooh well they are closing those red-light windows, or so it says in the papers. it all happens online now, love. back in the day Paris was naughty & so was Copenhagen, it has all changed. Poppers have names like Cum, Pig Sweat, we are yesterdays people!

PJ said on Mon, 31 May 2021 at 22:44...

Taiwan Blue sometimes has no label. Sounds to me like the name of a butterfly or a paint colour. It is a strange name, maybe that was the intention?

Miss D. Cup said on Tue, 1 Jun 2021 at 08:37...

Names associated with the BDSM / leather community are appearing, so Iron Horse (traditional PWD name), Fist, BDSM Punish, Bitch Please, Disco Fist! lol The last one is cool. There is a dude somewhere thinking these names up.hahaha..but being fisted in a disco...whoa!

Solomon said on Sun, 6 Jun 2021 at 17:22...

The branding of poppers is a subject that was discussed before. The reality is that the A1 brand names like Rush, Hardware, Quicksilver all came from Pac West of Indiana. Those city names also come with a secondary name, such as Amsterdam Special, or in the case of the classic pentyl / amyl formula: Jungle Juice Plus. Rush itself has many variations now: Rush Black, White, Rush Ultra. It is a confusing array; actually some of the newer unusual brand names are highly praised, I suppose they are part of the new artisan made popper group. The Chinese have not copied them yet, but with Rush, Jungle Juice, and all the old classics, it really is a like a roulette wheel, you never know what you will get. But even PWD back in the day was fighting copycats, hence Captain Rush and his cartoon adventures.

Captain said on Sat, 9 Apr 2022 at 05:09...

Disappointed with Berlin black, no rush, and not effective. Could no penetrate even after ten sniffs….

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.