Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Bitcoin payment

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Rob
on Sun, 4 Apr 2021 at 02:21

Rob said on Sun, 4 Apr 2021 at 02:21...

Just tried to order from PopperPalace and waded all the way through to the payment page and they now only accept Bitcoin payment! so I won't be doing that. What's wrong with Paypal or card?

They're so dumb, how to lose sales in one go.

sb said on Sun, 4 Apr 2021 at 05:25...

That's odd !
The prices are extreme ! Is it worth to pay so much ? Is it so expensive because they say it's isobutyl ?

I am disappointed with Isobutyl after ordering from artisanalcleaners.com

Harry1950 said on Tue, 6 Apr 2021 at 03:56...

@sb: I would be interested in knowing your major complaint(s) with the iso-butyl formula(s) from ArtisAnalCleaners. I sampled their Flamin' formula and it caused me to see blue spots in front of my eyes for about 25 minutes, so I have not used that product/formula again. The popper products I used in the 70's and 80's never caused me to see blue spots in front of my eyes. Thanks.

Jell-oBoy said on Tue, 6 Apr 2021 at 14:23...

Paying by BITCOIN (BTC) is really easy. You just need to get a "bitcoin wallet" (it is like an account) and you can do that here:

http://www.blockchain.com/

just needs an email and a password. Then you are good to go! Any questions ask me.

Using bitcoin is like learning to boil an egg...essential life skill. Do it folks!

Whoever you are bad mouthing, Rob.. they are being smart. Like saying WTF is Spotify...I prefer my CD player..haha

Rob said on Wed, 7 Apr 2021 at 00:46...

@sb
I had some from PopperPalace before which was labeled isobutyl and which was good product and lasted a long time.
Artisanal say isobutyl and yet theirs were completely different and didn't last very long.

Rob said on Wed, 7 Apr 2021 at 00:52...

@Jell-oBoy
I've found out why PopperPalace only accepts payment by BTC. Because Paypal and Card companies put Aromas on their red list of prohibited items.

sb said on Wed, 7 Apr 2021 at 06:48...

@Harry1950: I see the blue spots too, but that doesn't bother me. I can't stand the smell and don't see much of a positive effect, no high. May be personal preference. My favorite poppers is still Jungle Juice Gold Label from Lockerroom before they messed around with the formula in late 2020.

@sb said on Tue, 13 Apr 2021 at 16:24...

The products from Artisanal aren't pure isobutyl they're a nitrite mix. the products from Popper palace are straight isobutyl. The Bitcoin option is actually really easy overall and they do that to protect customers from the backlash of paypal and card companies because they don't just target the merchant they will cancel your line of credit/suspend your account too.

Jell-oBoy said on Wed, 14 Apr 2021 at 06:25...

Bitcoin is really easy, but only once y'all get the basic principles. BTC is no longer the "new kid on the block"....thanks to Elon Musk! It is a good option for privacy, as the poster above says. It took me a time to understand it but it is worth the effort. There are many places that accept Bitcoin, not just for poppers, and so it is a perfect partner for these adult type services and products. Bad mouthing only comes from the fact y'all don't understand it! Give BTC a hug and it will be your friend...

Rob said on Thu, 15 Apr 2021 at 01:29...

@Jell-oBoy
Well, thought I may give paying by BTC with Popper Palace a go, but got pissed off again after 'pinwheel payment', the only payment option available first needed email, and then create new password setting up, then that wasn't good enough, so several later, then security code sent to mobile to verify, then send verification code, then more and more pages of application process, address details and phone number, multiple employment detail questions, then suddenly photo is ID required, Passport number and details required etc etc, all just to make a straightforward online purchase of ( expensive) poppers. So It's not "a good option for privacy at all", and at that point I logged out

Jell-oBoy said on Thu, 22 Apr 2021 at 17:52...

Hi Rob, I do not know about the shop you are mentioning, sorry. But pinwheel payment is not Bitcoin, it is only a gateway and those guys pay out the retailer in USD. I guess Bitcoin is one of their options. It is pinwheel that is doing all this, not BTC.

Yes, Bitcoin is a good option for privacy. Find a store with an standard gateway and you will see what I mean. Y'all can buy Bitcoin at localbitcoin.com and then pay. Localbitcoin is a market place, many locations have Bitcoin ATMS these days too.

Hey, if we were having this discussion a few months back you could have bought some coin, waited, a bought a lifetime supply of poppers and then some! :-) Did you get / or install / a wallet?

nico said on Fri, 23 Apr 2021 at 16:01...

Hi Rob,
the answer is easy: Credit cards don't accept poppers. So the smart guys can cheat and create a way to accept payments that are not reveling the website source and the products they sell. The other one can't accept credit cards or paypal anymore so they found bitcoins to be the only option available with cash on collection or bank wire.

Obvious said on Sun, 2 May 2021 at 14:43...

The trick with bitcoin is to ignore all the jargon and tech speak...don't even try to get your head around it...Bitcoin is like religion or jet aircraft...just accept and you will be fine. One thing to be aware of though: mining fees...they vary a lot!

Jell-oBoy said on Wed, 19 May 2021 at 13:57...

Whoa! ..thanks to Elon Musk and his nutty outbursts on Twitter..and the freedom hating dictators in Beijing (who not only persecute their own people but also crypto-currencies) ...Bitcoin has taken a tumble. No need to panic guys. In fact I just bought some and it is already correcting upwards :-) BTC is volatile for sure, and prone to over react to news, but the long-term trend is upwards IMHO. It is a roller coaster at the moment.

So 1 BTC is about USD 35,800 right now....ha!

Obvious said on Fri, 21 May 2021 at 08:25...

Beijing has been saying this kind of thing since 2017! The Chinese just found work around solutions for Bitcoin. Chinese communists are very good at playing around in capitalist markets, their currency games with renminbi are part of their global expansionist agenda - One Belt One Road being the main example though. Bitcoin represents a threat to control, the outburst from China was timed carefully to create instability. China is bad news on many fronts, human rights, animal rights, meddling in other countries affairs, and the list goes on. The only reason the wickedness in North Korea continues is thanks to Beijing! Bitcoin? it is just one small thing, but yes they tried to screw around with that like everything else. You are right to say Bitcoin is news reactive and they know that. So what happens to all the btc mining that is based in China?

Jell-oBoy said on Sat, 22 May 2021 at 14:23...

38, 200 so it is stable(ish) I guess.

Yeah the miners will move to Siberia? lol Btcoin is the future, dude...like nature it will find a way. Elon's beef is with the environmental effect of Bitcoin mining.

Obvious said on Sun, 30 May 2021 at 09:46...

35,905 / USD

Iran (another bastion of liberalism where they hang people with cranes) just closed down their mining, Japanese going anti-BTC, and the USA stimulus package, all preventing the inevitable bounce back. Smart old men in grey suits using words like "bubble" - but this is not another Tulip Fever, it's the birth pains of a new era. Bitcoin is here to stay, some don't like that, but King Canute couldn't control the tide.

Guttrunks said on Mon, 31 May 2021 at 17:53...

Cnut the Great's apocryphal seaside jaunt was a demonstration of piety, not of omnipotent arrogance, Sir! Cnut wished only to illustrate that he was not God. When quoting apocrypha to illustrate your obedience to BITCOIN, or alternative cryptocurrencies, kindly consult a learned journal, or request assistance from an academic. Although I wish you good luck indeed! Academia may well slam it's elitist door in your face; as they did when I proposed my paper "Himmler & Klismaphilia" Oxford, June 1987 (subsequently published by Latino Rubbermen Issue 19, May 1992).

A better example for you to consider would be King Xerxes (486 to 465 BC). Herodotus tells us that Xerxes' failed bid to bridge the Hellespont resulted in a punishment for the river; Xerxes ordered that the Hellespont be whipped 300 times and branded with fetters. Unfortunately for you the second attempt to bridge the disobedient river was successful. In modern times it is said that there were plans afoot to punish the Moon, for shining on the face on a luminary in North Korea; an act of gross insolence in the opinion of Professor Kim Yo Yo Dongmuk, (Emeritus, Moranbong Studies).

Many of these tales are suspect, and spread solely by gossipy scribes. The key is to consider the subject in a broader cultural and socio-economic context. Who will gain from this modern hysteria surrounding cryptocurrency? You, Sir! If you have purchased these fungibles at a discount.

Obvious said on Tue, 1 Jun 2021 at 18:43...

Sure, whatever. Some nations are following suit, so today the Swedish bankers are saying "Bitcoin unlikely to escape regulation" they just don't understand, or rather they like to see their names splashed all over trading screens. Rule is: say something about Bitcoin and you get your 10mins hehehe.

Tee said on Wed, 2 Jun 2021 at 09:55...

popper cost $15 bitcoins cost $35,000??

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Thu, 10 Jun 2021 at 08:30...

Nicolás Maduro Moros issued a crypto currency called the Petro, Petro Gold... he likes John Lennon....errr he is also a blood-thirsty dictator responsible for "thousands of extra-judicial executions". So can be used by all sides, not just freedom loving hippies, right? Maduro is also a homophobic SOB who has inflicted mass misery and destruction on Venezuela. My point being that this new blockchain, bitcoin, or whatever, phenomenon is open to all. To just paint BTC as a warrior of liberty and freedom is not true. I don't know where this is all going and the world is a mad place right now.

Obvious said on Sun, 13 Jun 2021 at 08:36...

Sure, Bitcoin does not have inbuilt ethical settings. Sorry about that Gloveguy!

More to the point: El Salvador is the first country to adopt Bitcoin as legal tender. This is interesting news.

@Tee if you are being serious: BTC is fractional, meaning your 15 us dollars that you need to buy poppers is 0.000028 x 15 = 0.00042 BTC

Jell-oBoy said on Mon, 14 Jun 2021 at 06:31...

Telsa has spoken...bitcoin stands up lol hehehe

Obvious said on Thu, 24 Jun 2021 at 21:19...

Rocky ride! but recovering well. Where next? As the bitcoin miners migrate I am thinking a new bull run.

>38, 200 so it is stable(ish) I guess<

Anonymous said on Wed, 3 Nov 2021 at 00:36...

Guys I found a really good site for poppers . They only have 3 options but there all good quality. Typically ships fast as well. Canada only ! I’m happy I found a new supplier since Toronto poppers is down

Shinypoppers.ca
(289) 274-4670

Crypto Master said on Thu, 29 Feb 2024 at 13:30...

>34,777.70..

Well what a difference a few years makes....

62 444,00USD

It's going sky high, amigos! If you held on to your BTC back in 2021 you would be able to buy plenty of poppers with your bitcoins now! We will see what happens, but crypto is very news sensitive, I am wondering what a Trump victory means for Bitcoin? Maybe nothing, but that dude is super unpredictable and might have an anti crypto MAGA moment....well maybe it is not worth thinking about as he will probably cause WW3 anyway. We will get fried and our crypto too!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.