Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Cough

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Keynes
on Fri, 5 Mar 2021 at 19:50

Keynes said on Fri, 5 Mar 2021 at 19:50...

I've recently had a slight cough. It's a tickle in the throat and it's phlegmy (I have post-nasal drip and acid reflux, so I'm prone to phlegm). I've been using poppers a little more than usual lately -- going from once a week or less to 1-3 times a week. Could that be the cause?

Roger said on Sat, 6 Mar 2021 at 13:45...

Don't worry it's not the poppers you're just going to.sie from Covid :-(

Keynes said on Tue, 9 Mar 2021 at 03:18...

Roger, I assume you mean "die" not "sie". If you're going to attempt dark humor, proofread.

Bruce said on Wed, 10 Mar 2021 at 01:01...

@Keynes : Yes it is likely the cause
Should i reassure you -not : Using more than usual (i.e several days in a week row ) makes the cough constant for me but less debilitating than on first sight.

Estrogel said on Sat, 13 Mar 2021 at 11:54...

Well, of course it's from the poppers. Irritates the mucus membranes all through the nasal and air passages. Throat, etc. Also, it lowers the immune response, so stuff gets you easier. You gotta back off, not hit it so hard, not get such a hot blast of vapors that it burns your incredibly tender mucus membranes. Maybe try a different method of inhaling. Also try a different brand. Some of that shit is TOXIC, girl! Seriously, some is simply more harsh chemically and causes burns much more easily - to both skin and mucus membranes. I guess gone are the days of a good bottle for less than $10 bucks, which is what it used to be. Probably cheaper before my time! But still...okay, try Double Scorpio Sapphire for a very smooth vapor that has no scent. If you like the scents, they have all kinds as well. But usually if you find something is torching you out and giving you coughs, you should investigate other brands to find a smoother, less -harsh hit.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.