Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Amyl

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Maty
on Wed, 24 Feb 2021 at 19:49

Maty said on Wed, 24 Feb 2021 at 19:49...

Hi I'm looking to buy this product
Has anyone tried it or any thoughts and is it amyl nitrite or what ?
https://www.poppers-aromas.eu/big-poppers/107-amyl-poppers-5.html

GaySwiss said on Thu, 25 Feb 2021 at 10:17...

Yes these poppers are made with amyl; Only France sell real amyl poppers

lwbrg said on Thu, 25 Feb 2021 at 13:07...

I purchased from them last year! The stuff was horrible! Obviously they don't send the good stuff over the pond!!! I would NOT recommend!

Maty said on Thu, 25 Feb 2021 at 13:57...

Ah ok i won't get these then cheers

BRUCE said on Fri, 26 Feb 2021 at 00:04...

@Maty : I made a post on theses.

The product you reference is ok, made by PWD and in the medium class of every "amyl" i have tested here..

I have never had an issue on the french side of this shop, can't vouch for its international counterpart though.

Eveything would be better if THE MANUFACTURERS PRINTED MFG OR BEST BEFORE DATE ON BOTTLES !
Getting back to your post, a superior variation of your stated product would be the everest premium (blue bottle) which i compare to the superior "less odor" petrols one may purchase for petrol heaters.

Additionaly, you might also want to test the "original?" amyl which should be n-amyl, and labeled as "pentile" products on the site you cited.

as i wrote in my other post, one testing "amyls" for the first time would want to purchase each of these 3 :
-one 'yellow amyl on black" or jungle juice gold "amyl'
-one everest premium "blue bottle" ( I have yet to find its alter-ego, maybe it's highrise city ?)
-one Pentile like jungle juice black label

Then you'll be have on hand mostly everything you may find from OTC products because you won't find much in other alternative brands than a different sticker or painted logo.

From my experience, the pentiles are a bit more potent than any "amyl / isoamyl" tested, but it's still a slow ride, nothing to compare with the "Kick" from (xxx-)butyls !.

Hope this helps !

sadako said on Fri, 26 Feb 2021 at 22:33...

@Bruce

Highrise city (the old formula not hexyl) was tthe Best I purchased in a long time (from buypoppersnet.com) but unfortunately it was a blast only once. Next time I bought it the effects weren't half as good as the First time.

Haven't had any luck with PA yet. Their products were avarage at best.

Still hoping to find butyl in Europe though.

Damn, I Miss the old poppers.

Maty said on Sat, 27 Feb 2021 at 21:11...

@bruce
Thank you for your reply
I ordered these
https://www.poppers-aromas.eu/big-poppers/9-jungle-juice-platinum-3.html

I read that pentyl is good for recovery as there isn't much recovery needed

I brought uk stuff isopropyl nitrite and it was awful so hoping iv choosen a better product

Bruce said on Sun, 28 Feb 2021 at 06:56...

Good memories from highrise tall and city indeed, similar to Everest premium in my memories.

Have to order some again, i probably will take opportunity to try some shop in Portugal for the pentyles sold on their market.

Everyone Wants Amyl said on Mon, 8 Mar 2021 at 01:20...

Why no one knows.

poppersu2 said on Sun, 2 May 2021 at 03:15...

yes they (we) do - true amyl is hard to find. the pg here has great recommendations for regular pops, but there is a good real amyl brew on trugether called The brown bottle. I have ordered several times,over past year,always good stuff no headache - best glory hole poppers ever.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.