Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

How I overcame my popper addiction

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Intelligent_Nerd
on Sat, 20 Feb 2021 at 14:25

Intelligent_Nerd said on Sat, 20 Feb 2021 at 14:25...

I want to share this experience for those who are struggling with poppers addiction and warn all those who think that poppers might be fun.

Last year I developed a dangerous addiction to poppers inhalants. Widely thought as "not harmful" or "not addictive", the side effects of poppers destroyed my health: wrecked immune system, permanent damage to my vision, tinnitus and the worst of all a deep depression, eternal fatigue and slow thinking and problems with concentration. Even I was aware of poppers destroying me, they are so addictive (you get an instant reward with interstellar orgasms) that I constantly relapsed - I have no addiction history at all but I fell prey to poppers and entered a downward spiral - endagering my job, and everything which was important in my life.

I started microdosing 1cP-LSD three weeks ago, first with 20 µg, but then lowering to 15, then 10, then 7.5 and now 5 µg daily. I must say: it is the first time in a year that I am no longer craving for the inhalant drug that was about to destroy me forever. I noticed it after about 1 week of microdosing that I do not long anymore for poppers. And my fatigue and slowness in thinking are gone, I now have almost too much energy (but also a lowered sex drive and sometimes stomach nausea).

I was so afraid that I would no longer be able to do my job as a physics programmer, but since last week my productivity is again like it was before I started with the evil poppers drug.

-- this is a crosspost from https://www.reddit.com/r/microdosing/

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.