Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

broken blood vessel under eye - like a black eye

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by poppinbottom
on Mon, 15 Feb 2021 at 17:40

poppinbottom said on Mon, 15 Feb 2021 at 17:40...

Hey hey -

i've used poppers over the last couple of years. never excessively, but a handful of sessions a year - I find the experience magical and brings me very close to the person fucking me.

This year, I used again (real Rush) and after the sex was over i had a huge red ring under my right eye. It looked like I had been punched in the eye. I was super freaked out but it went away after like 3/4 days. I threw them away. The other person also used the same bottle during sex, and nothing happened to him.

A couple of months later I was with another guy. He took out a bottle of poppers (again, Rush) and I couldn't resist. I took one tiny little sniff...and the exact same thing happened - and again, nothing happened with him.

What is happening? this used to never happen to me, and I want to use poppers so badly. I've looked through the internet, but I can't find anyone else who this has happened to. Is this to do with how the formula for poppers changed? Is this a problem I have? Can I change this somehow?

help please!! :-(

PJ said on Thu, 18 Feb 2021 at 23:05...

Short answer is this: you have some kind of underlying medical issue. Visit a doctor. Nothing to do with poppers...they are merely highlighting it. Stop using them obviously. Right eye is significant maybe; some kind of circulatory issue? The area around the eye is super sensitive and it is telling you: all is not as it should be. Hopefully not a big deal...good luck. Hey...no more poppers!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.