Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers & Sex Toys??

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Sexy Toys
on Thu, 11 Feb 2021 at 16:11

Sexy Toys said on Thu, 11 Feb 2021 at 16:11...

Anyone know where is the best sexy toys and poppers?? I wanna try. My and my GF have never done poppers. Is it Safe??

Wowza said on Tue, 16 Feb 2021 at 21:27...

What sort of toy...you mean a dildo? Why are you thinking that might not be safe...please clarify.

Crashing said on Fri, 19 Feb 2021 at 08:15...

I think he's referring to the usage of toys with poppers...Is it Safe?

Poppers on their own, used correctly, and in moderation, can be a great sexual enhancer. It relaxes muscle fibres and smooths them, allowing for bigger and bigger toys to be inserted, stretching the muscle walls to accept bigger and bigger dildos, cocks and fists. Not to mention the brain/mind/mental euphoria that comes with the high, though it may only last a few minutes at most.

Toys are great for adding a new or additional element to the sexual encounter. Namely threesomes and DP fantasies can be played out in the right setting and environment without the risk of a third party introducing STI's (not the car, diseases) or being at risk at being looked down upon in the community (if it had to get out) and besides who wants all the noise of trolling the "smalls and personals" vetting and vetoing potential candidates only to be deeply disappointed at the end of the whole encounter. Toys are the safe sex option for these types of desires.

Together, they can completely turn around a mediocre sexual encounter to a hedonistic one, one that can turn you or your partner into quite the sex hungry animal.

Research the different sex shops in your area, often they have websites with the products they sell and some even offer free deliveries.

Obviously, communication is extremely important with every encounter or experience, not just sexual ones. Make sure both you and your partner are comfortable with going ahead with this type of “next-step” in your sexual experimentation. Don’t just bust out a little brown bottle at the same time as whipping out a 15inch black dildo and ask if its “Okay?” One sure-fire way to close off all access.

And most of all, enjoy the encounter. There really isn’t a right or wrong way (just don’t try drink the contents of the bottle). Remember, if it hurts, STOP; if she says, Stop, then stop. But taking it slow, talking about the experience and not taking yourselves too seriously will ensure that both of you will re-visit the process and get better and better at it.
Like the saying goes, ”How do you get to Carnegie Hall? Practice, practice, practice.”

Enjoy and be safe.

Wowza said on Fri, 19 Feb 2021 at 12:29...

Ha...I really enjoyed reading that. Witty and informative...thanks!

tui said on Wed, 17 Mar 2021 at 12:24...

what toy is best to use and with what lube please i only know gun oil and ky, can anyone tell me which is better 'cus the assortment is very big and confused for me

Crashing said on Tue, 30 Mar 2021 at 13:03...

@tui

What toy is best? The one that fits... :P
But no, seriously, looking up reviews of dildo's is about the best way to start... but it's all about 'your flavour', what it is you like.
Personally, I like big, phallic dildo's that vibrate, they don't have to look like a big dick though. Thickness is somewhat important too. 2" diameter, 6.5" girth is about where I'm at most comfortable, and not to much texture either, it can really start to rub-raw after a longish session.

Lubes; There are so many types and flavours out there, you really are spoilt for choice. Personally a condom safe water based lube is my usual go to lube. KY is great, MaxxLube is also good. Again customer reviews will give you best idea as to what will work for "your-application". I've never tried Fist-it, J-Lube or Gun-oil, but they come with great reviews.

A lot of what you are asking about is very suggestive, My local market may not have all the Lubes like in your market. So it is best to research your area... Also go speak to the Sex Shop owners/workers most of the time they can also assist with a complex choice like lubes and toys.

Bottom up said on Fri, 23 Feb 2024 at 19:52...

Omg my 10” realistic and poppers just sends me over the edge and curls my toes. I feel like such a whore

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.