Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Blowjob on poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Nick28
on Wed, 10 Feb 2021 at 21:45

Nick28 said on Wed, 10 Feb 2021 at 21:45...

I am curious if more guys on here like to give or receive a blowjob while being in poppers or having their sucker on poppers. I just turned 28 and been doing poppers for couple of months now and I really love sucking dick when I am on them. One guy I suck regularly says he loves to see me sniff it he says I get beyond myself and become extra obsessed with sucking. Anyone comments?

Larry Loads said on Sat, 13 Feb 2021 at 08:29...

I can't do anything sexual without poppers now. Been using for 10 years. Love sucking Dick and taking loads in my mouth on poppers.

Yep said on Sat, 20 Feb 2021 at 18:57...

Oh yeah...I agree. It gives intensity and focuses...the world stops turning and all is pleasure. Oral is the best! for giver and receiver....do y'all like it rough? I do :-)

Larry Loads said on Fri, 26 Feb 2021 at 07:05...

Depends on the guy. One guy wants to do nothing but deep throat and is rough so I want nothing to do with a guy who has no nuance. I prefer a good balance. I personally liked to get spanked sometimes while hitting poppers and sucking cock. I like having a dance between me and the guy on a sexual level. Deep throating just hurts me so I dont really care for it. Most guys don't know how to do it right. I've only found a few who can deep throat me without constantly hitting my gag reflex.

I love to get a good bukkake when high on poppers. I go into orbit when the cum hits me.

bj said on Fri, 5 Mar 2021 at 08:02...

I love being blown and taking a few light sniffs of poppers during the session. It really heightens the sensation of a mouth around my cock, and if I sniff just before cumming, I get a heightened orgasm

best head said on Wed, 24 Mar 2021 at 20:22...

I have had a couple regulars that really get into them. The biggest turn-on for me is when their cock is in deep they stick the bottle under my nose . I have no say in when I get a hit or how long it lasts. It really adds to the out-of-body sensation I like to get.

Vegasvalley27 said on Wed, 22 Sep 2021 at 01:12...

Sucking cock was fun. Sucking cock while sniffing poppers is euphoria. My fav way to get off now is sniffin poppers while having a cock throbbing in my mouth.

Love tosuck said on Fri, 17 Dec 2021 at 21:28...

I love to suck dick when taking poppers and can take lomger cock and fatter down my throt and uo ny ass.

Love to suck said on Fri, 17 Dec 2021 at 21:30...

I could use a dick now

Lynnwoodguy said on Tue, 1 Feb 2022 at 00:54...

I love sucking on poppers. They really help me get into it, and I’m sure the guy I’m working on appreciates it also.

kjbrando said on Sat, 2 Apr 2022 at 01:17...

There's nothing in the world like poppers and cock! I originally loved doing poppers while getting sucked. I would hold the bottle next to my cock while he/she was sucking me. This would cause him/her to continuously sniff while sucking on me til he/she goes nuts and starts deep throating me. Lately however I've become a confirmed cocksucker. I love sniffing and sucking a guy's cock til he comes in my mouth.

slimsucker said on Sat, 7 May 2022 at 20:22...

i want to find a few guys in s. fl to suck while I hit poppers

Mike said on Tue, 26 Jul 2022 at 04:19...

Someone plz text me 267.405.0117 I wanna learn how to really take cock down my throat

Cum dumpster said on Fri, 23 Sep 2022 at 00:48...

I love poppers especially when I’m sucking black cock..I had 11 black guys blow banging me and I was sniffing poppers and my cock was dripping the whole time then I exploded

pepre said on Sat, 3 Dec 2022 at 22:00...

test

IBHAPPY2 said on Thu, 2 Feb 2023 at 17:34...

First time I tried poppers I met up with another guy just strictly to get a blowjob from him, I’ve never sucked a dick until that day, he was giving me some really great head and reached up placing the open bottle under my nose and oh my god his lips wrapped around my dick was intense then after a couple more hits I found myself on my knees taking his hard cock in my mouth and another hit and I just couldn’t get enough of his cock in my mouth, funny thing it was the first time I gave a blowjob and I managed to get him off and I even swallowed

seeking lips punta gorda said on Wed, 8 Feb 2023 at 02:03...

looking for someone to go down on me.

happy lips said on Wed, 17 May 2023 at 11:55...

absolutely nothing better than making love to a nice hard cock with my mouth, while taking occasional hits of poppers, lets me be the insatiable
cock sucking little slut the i love to be!!!

Lovepoppers said on Wed, 15 Nov 2023 at 14:38...

Straight guy here but blowjobs from guys who love sucking cock you cannot beat it , with poppers its amazing

HoustonTx said on Thu, 14 Mar 2024 at 03:45...

Drained two cocks on poppers first time trying it at a gloryhole . You focus a lot In everything. The whole world is that cock in front of you the softness of that cock in your mouth , your saliva makes it even better slurping all around it you feel your throat and mind relaxing the numbness and that music playing in your head is like an orgasm you have for a few seconds and the more you take a sniff the more you feel that orgasms in your head the rush the desire to keep on taking that cock like a sissy slut specially at a gloryhole you can be who you want to be and your job is to finish that cock . Poppers gives you that energy to please that cock and the best reward is that warm feeling of cum entering the back of your throat while you feel the throb pulsing begging to get each drop out of that delicious cock. Believe me is the best

Hash777 said on Fri, 22 Mar 2024 at 19:17...

Love poppers, best experience ever with mutual sucking.
Located Pompano Beach if anyone else is around.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.