Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Blowjob on poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Nick28
on Wed, 10 Feb 2021 at 21:45

Nick28 said on Wed, 10 Feb 2021 at 21:45...

I am curious if more guys on here like to give or receive a blowjob while being in poppers or having their sucker on poppers. I just turned 28 and been doing poppers for couple of months now and I really love sucking dick when I am on them. One guy I suck regularly says he loves to see me sniff it he says I get beyond myself and become extra obsessed with sucking. Anyone comments?

Larry Loads said on Sat, 13 Feb 2021 at 08:29...

I can't do anything sexual without poppers now. Been using for 10 years. Love sucking Dick and taking loads in my mouth on poppers.

Yep said on Sat, 20 Feb 2021 at 18:57...

Oh yeah...I agree. It gives intensity and focuses...the world stops turning and all is pleasure. Oral is the best! for giver and receiver....do y'all like it rough? I do :-)

Larry Loads said on Fri, 26 Feb 2021 at 07:05...

Depends on the guy. One guy wants to do nothing but deep throat and is rough so I want nothing to do with a guy who has no nuance. I prefer a good balance. I personally liked to get spanked sometimes while hitting poppers and sucking cock. I like having a dance between me and the guy on a sexual level. Deep throating just hurts me so I dont really care for it. Most guys don't know how to do it right. I've only found a few who can deep throat me without constantly hitting my gag reflex.

I love to get a good bukkake when high on poppers. I go into orbit when the cum hits me.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.