Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

uk popper stockists?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by valdawg
on Wed, 4 Nov 2020 at 15:19

valdawg said on Wed, 4 Nov 2020 at 15:19...

hello all.. i still dont know which would be the most reliable stockists in uk which are not copies?
read plenty on here and still seeking them horny highs off poppers cant seem to get now
cheers

London lad said on Mon, 9 Nov 2020 at 07:26...

I gave up years ago mate ,the crap they sell you will be throwing your money away ,iv just ordered from night owl they ship to uk ,so far it’s been good shipped almost immediately ,so waiting for them the tracking is excellent ,so impressed ,I’ll let you know if they are any good ,
Best Brian

BL3333 said on Sun, 15 Nov 2020 at 19:31...

@London lad, could you please let us know if you received the stuff from night owl and if it was the proper good ones? Thank you

London lad said on Mon, 16 Nov 2020 at 09:01...

Still waiting it’s been great tracking till it hit our shores ,just gave estimate
Date this week ,will get back to you guys

@London lad said on Tue, 24 Nov 2020 at 20:29...

Hey Brian, still waiting on delivery I guess? Hope you've received your order by now. Thanks

London lad said on Sat, 28 Nov 2020 at 06:13...

Hi guys
Update for night owl , finally received them yesterday it took 3 weeks exactly
But the other order has arrived today which was placed a week later ,I spoke to them and they told me the sorting office they use was closed due to the virus and was redirected to be fair I’m not surprised ,and was going to look into it ,so bottom line if you order I’m afraid eclecticism delays which is no fault of thers but saying that the others arrived in 2 weeks ,,
The tracking was excellent till. It left America ,then nothing for weeks until it was at a sorting office hear ,
Now that’s outoftge way

London lad said on Sat, 28 Nov 2020 at 06:37...

I posted that message in case you just wanted the low down ,
Now the stuff I ordered
It’s arrived in a box well packed
I ordered there , hell fire ,sapphire and emerald Scorpio ,JJ Platinum
Hardware ,I opened the JJ SMALL bottle yesterday and it’s very strong one whiff and it took me back to the old poppers I knew ,so I can say without a doubt it does the job ,haven’t opened the others as yet but it looks like they are better than the shit iv ordered from the Europe shops there’s no comparison I usually sling it away after a few days ,
RIGHT GUYS I WAS SAVING THIS STING TILL THE END ,
WHEN MY STUFF ARRIVED I RECEIVED A MESSAGE TO SAY THERE WAS A CUSOMS CHARGE OF £25 ,TO PAY BEFORE I WOULD RECIVE THEM ,YOU CAN PAY ON LINE OR I AS I DID PAID AT THE POST OFFICE ,that was on order of a100 dollars ,so keep your order small ,Now according to there site they say that this has now been avoided and you won’t pay it anymore ,so guys I’m afraid bottom line is they work out expensive ,but saying that if you are like me how much money have you waisted on the shit they sell hear and abroad ,
So bottom line is the stuff works out expensive ,I have received my order and there is a custom charge ,I’ll post as I open my other bottles ,
I hope you guys find this helpful BL333 ,

London lad said on Sat, 28 Nov 2020 at 13:45...

The other order from night owl which has taken two weeks arrived ,same as before custom and handling charge £16 ,in total ,that was an order for 3 bottles ,which is gold Scorpion and JJ platinum large bottle ,
According to reviews and the site they are supposed to be very strong ill let you guys know ,
So it looks like you won’t be able to avoid custom charges ,
But as I said due to the virus it can get delayed ,these took 2 weeks to arrive ,no leaks and well packed ,
Best wishes Brian

@London lad said on Sun, 29 Nov 2020 at 21:11...

Hey Brian, thats great that you finally found some good stuff as when I bought from EU shops it was pure rubbish and just waste of money. Thanks very much for posting it and letting me know, so I would defo go for night owl too. Can I ask can you pay with CC etc or they require different payments? Nice one and thanks very much for sharing! :-)

@London lad said on Mon, 7 Dec 2020 at 18:38...

Hey Brian, I've tried to purchase it but then on the invoice received for me to pay said I cant pay via PayPall as currently they can't receive payments through this and they have referred ''CASH App'' which I never heard of it and saw not so many good comments within the appstore . Could you please advise how did you made the safe payment as don't like to be tricked and loose my money somewhere.... By the way just wanted to confirm you are on this website: nightowlatl dot com right? I am planning to buy or wanted to buy JJ Platinum, Hardware and D Scorpio Gold. Could you please kindly advise? Many Thanks!!
btw hows your other products, have you tried it yet?x

PopperPrince32 said on Wed, 9 Dec 2020 at 19:43...

You Guys could try Popper Palace! They use PayPal payments and are pretty diligent about getting your products out almost immediately! Received mine in a couple weeks and was incredibly satisfied!
Cheers

@PopperPrince32 said on Fri, 11 Dec 2020 at 13:56...

Hey, thanks, I've ordered from them too so waiting on delivery. Nice one if they sell a genuine good poppers - can't wait. :-) Cheers

Hungcock said on Thu, 11 Feb 2021 at 01:04...

What’s the verdict londonlad

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.