Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

US sellers to the UK?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by maxd
on Fri, 23 Oct 2020 at 15:16

maxd said on Fri, 23 Oct 2020 at 15:16...

Hi, want that old feeling back, I have read somewhere on here, cant find it now that there is a way to get old style poppers from the US delivered here to the UK, import taxes and all...
any links...
thanks for the help

T

Saggy Balls said on Sat, 24 Oct 2020 at 11:41...

I want that old feeling back too. And I AM in the US. I sure can't find it here state side either.

maxd said on Sun, 25 Oct 2020 at 17:59...

damn, saggy balls i feel for ya... i thought you could buy good nitrates over there...

DIY Help said on Mon, 26 Oct 2020 at 21:50...

...good nitrates

cow manure is good for fertilizing your garden, max. Volatile NITRITES on the other hand are available everywhere, despite what you might think. they only don't work if they are old / stale or have been exposed to air during manufacture. There is no such thing as "old style" that means amyl or iso-butyl...still very much alive and kicking!

Anonymous said on Wed, 28 Oct 2020 at 09:04...

ha ha diy help,,, i get ya...

Something has happened to poppers in the last few years, i know they were banned then now you can only get the crap isobutyl nitrites.. no rush from these, only the headaches and they cant all be poor quality and stale/old or exposed to air... they are not the same..
I want that feeling i had back i the nineties... how do i get that in the UK...
Ive tried many but they are are all rubbish..

thanks

PoppersDickSucker said on Sat, 16 Jan 2021 at 05:20...

"Amyl" a black label with luminous yellow Amyl logo with huffing gas mask, amyl nitrite CAS-110-46-3 inside. www.poppers-aromas.eu I have ordered 40 bottles from here over 4 years. Always the same, just changed the label size slightly.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.