Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Music for sex on poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Drigger
on Mon, 12 Oct 2020 at 02:54

Drigger said on Mon, 12 Oct 2020 at 02:54...

Evening all.

I'm trying to plan an intense session with poppers and edm music. Any suggestions for my playlist?

PJ said on Mon, 12 Oct 2020 at 20:31...

Kraftwerk? That's the only one I know! I guess Eurythmics doesn't fit into that category.

>intense session

Don't over do it, Drigger. There are nicer things than poppers that can enhance your experience.

Drigger said on Mon, 12 Oct 2020 at 23:25...

Suggestions for "nicer things"? Thanks for the suggestion

Suck Pig said on Tue, 13 Oct 2020 at 02:23...

Faderhead is nice. Combichrist.

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Tue, 13 Oct 2020 at 20:21...

PJ might be thinking of chamomile tea, some scented candles, cushions, and the cool breeze from the ocean? Where is Swiss Tony :-) I like electronic music... so reading with interest.

Billy Crystal said on Tue, 13 Oct 2020 at 20:26...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ImRyPymRAM

SWISS TONY said on Thu, 15 Oct 2020 at 12:48...

Cushions with tassels and glitter maybe, light music like Mantovani. I love Moon River, or a nice bit of original Ska (the beat is somewhat hypnotic and resembles the motion of steam engine slowly climb a steep incline)

Scatter flower petals on your mating nest (if on a COVID budget check out local areas where there may be discarded flowers, pick and dry) Always compliment your lover, offer a Campari and soda or Babycham, caress the hair, nibble the ear lobe, and gently insert a exploratory digit in the nether regions. A platter of delicacies - ham, cheese, roast vegetables, boiled eggs and a cucumber, arranged in a suggestive manner, is recommended.

In 2020 body shaving is essential, as is personal hygiene. I suggest a manly scent with hints of cedar or pine. Fresh and virile is key. If your body is less than perfect - try a kimono, and dime the lights, during foreplay. You need to get the engine running before hitting the Autobahn.

Music is a final touch, like the icing on a cake. Without the finesse of gallantry, and an ambience conducive to relaxation, you may as well put on The Wombles theme tune or Fox News.

I wish you luck. Kate Bush was a great beauty in her day, and her ballads are worth considering. How about Mike Oldfield's Tubular Balls?

You do not need poppers to have a wonderful life-enhancing time with your lover(s). If indulging in verbal: I advise against using offensive or profane language.

Chamomile tea is a diuretic, only advisable if you wish to be interrupted in flagrant delicto, or indulge in debauchery of an unspeakable nature.

KP said on Thu, 15 Oct 2020 at 20:22...

Royksopp

Anonymous said on Tue, 20 Oct 2020 at 13:11...

Same to you, KP.

KP said on Fri, 23 Oct 2020 at 20:45...

To Anonymous , Royksopp What else is there ? 😈😈😈

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.