Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Sites That Accept Pre Paid Debit Cards

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by SprayGunner
on Fri, 18 Sep 2020 at 22:08

SprayGunner said on Fri, 18 Sep 2020 at 22:08...

Anyone know of any sites in the USA that accept prepaid debit cards and not that Zelle or Cash App stuff? I only have a prepaid and can't buy from any sites that accept those types of apps only.
Thanks in advance

Oxo said on Sat, 19 Sep 2020 at 06:42...

You should try BITCOIN. Many sites will accept that and it is easy once you learn how to do it. I used to get those pre-paid cards for privacy but they don't work now. Just need a Bitcoin wallet at a place like blockchain.com, then buy some bitcoin (i guess y'all can use the card) then use that to pay. Pretty darn cool when you take the time to learn how it works.

Got PWD said on Thu, 8 Oct 2020 at 17:25...

I can take payments multiple ways. I should be able to process that. gotpwd.com

Wenis said on Wed, 21 Dec 2022 at 22:55...

Yes their is. Www.powerpoppers.com has the ability to pay via debt card. Im sure it takes pre paid cuz i used a visa giftcard. This site were on now. Poppersguide actally endorses and trusts them to. And offers you a 15% off discount code (whi ch i stupidly 4got 2 use) yea their selection isnt huge. But since i was happy going with the orgional RUSH (one of the best imo) i didnt mind. They respind via email pretty quick nd they r a legit company im very happy with my purshage. Hope my advice helps u , -wenis

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.