Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Comparo

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by A curious mind
on Sat, 12 Sep 2020 at 21:59

A curious mind said on Sat, 12 Sep 2020 at 21:59...

It seems that briarwalk and artisanal cleaners’ bottles have gotten some positive acclaim here recently? Anyone experienced with them care to weigh in? Worth the order? Anyone tried both and have thoughts about how they compare?

PopperCuck said on Sun, 13 Sep 2020 at 13:22...

I have tried Artisanal Cleaners off Ebay it is two thumbs up. If you go out to EBay and search using "Artisanal Cleaners' just be sure to get them from seller "aps67" shipping from Riverview, FL.There is some copycat shipping from Cass City, Michigan. I got an email from Ciara letting me know since I order a fresh bottle every two weeks.

BriarWalk: No clue. Never tried them. Can someone post info on how to source? I'll go to have a backup and would like to test sample.

A curious mind said on Sun, 13 Sep 2020 at 14:21...

Thanks! This is helpful. Sounds like you’ve got the experience!

Briarwalk.com is where the others are sold. I don’t know much about them. If you order, let me know.

Whatsthatsmell said on Sun, 13 Sep 2020 at 22:05...

Please Lmk if you bought from briarwalk. I was thinking of buying them too.

TopOfThePops said on Wed, 16 Sep 2020 at 12:47...

I tried Artisinal. First off, their Customer Service is very good. As for the actual product? I will tell you to try for yourself and reach your own conclusion as everyone has differing tastes, expectations, reactions, etc... My personal thoughts are that Artisinal is better than most OTC, hits clean and gives the impression of a strong product. But, I never felt the feeling I used to get from the Poppers I regularly used many years ago. I thought maybe it was just me and placed the bottle in the fridge for a couple days. Upon a second time trying the product I again felt the product hit clean, gave the sensations of a deeper experience than usual, but never took me there. As for side effects... I did develop a slight cough after those 1st two short duration experiments, which dissipated soon after. I had zero headache, but a slight tinge of a headache soon after trying the product which was relieved by Tylenol. I also noticed the slight change in skin tone and fingernails which also dissipated soon after. All in all, I was neither unimpressed, or impressed, just a bit better than average OTC products, not terribly expensive and on par with Double Scorpio in the current marketplace!

A curious mind said on Sat, 19 Sep 2020 at 20:02...

Thanks, Top.

I agree, pretty responsive customer service.

I got my bottles and am looking forward to trying. I do not have experience of back in the old days, but have bought home brews from Snake and Trugether. Both were nice and a little more durable than the commercial stuff I’ve bought online or in the stores.

So, hopeful these will at least be in line with the homebrew I have enjoyed in the past.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.