Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Help losing virginity

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Bi boy
on Fri, 4 Sep 2020 at 20:20

Bi boy said on Fri, 4 Sep 2020 at 20:20...

Am a Bi man an enjoy poppers when Indulging in sex fun with men or women. This week my anal cherry is being taken after yrs of wanting to but am to tight so what’s the best to buy in England that will totally let my arse relax an turn me into a sex whore.

SWISS TONY said on Sat, 5 Sep 2020 at 09:17...

Make sure the atmosphere is right and do not rely solely on poppers. Scented candles, dimmed lighting, a glass of merlot, an intimate bath with your partner, music of you choice ( I suggest The Carpenters) and plenty of caressing and sensual foreplay. Your partner should complement you on your aperture, and not indulge in crude verbal (such as: bitch, hole, bend over etc). Making love is mostly psychological. You might use poppers at the point the train enters the tunnel, for added assistance only. Perhaps you will not need to. Would you be kind enough to report back (in detail)?

Good luck with the deflowering by your lucky knight. If you read some of the other insightful posts here, you will get a better idea of which poppers you may wish to purchase.

Cosmo Smallpiece said on Sat, 5 Sep 2020 at 11:40...

I'd recommend "Boy Butter" and Liquid Gold poppers.

SWISS TONY said on Sat, 5 Sep 2020 at 17:02...

Boy Butter sounds nice, Cosmo. A tasteful sounding product which sets the right tone. I think there are special lubricants that have something added to make derriere action less of a challenge? Some that even make the recipient feel warm inside. One just needs to be sure they are compatible with condoms. Condoms are an absolute essential. If your partner refuses: send him away with a firm NO, block him on Facebox, and shun him in public.

Anonymous said on Sat, 5 Sep 2020 at 21:09...

Hey get real! Here's a clue:

"turn me into a sex whore"

This 'aint no Mills and Boon scene! Guess: Grindr hook up and Bi boy is looking to get shafted by a big dick. It is 2020, dude.

Bi boy said on Sun, 6 Sep 2020 at 01:58...

I know it’s not a Mills and boon I asked a question been straight/married only had Male fun with 2 men an want to be fucked I struggle with a small toy I bought. So was looking for advice thanks people anyway. X

Anonymous said on Sun, 6 Sep 2020 at 21:13...

Key is to mentally RELAX and choose the right position.

Radio Blah Blah said on Mon, 7 Sep 2020 at 21:17...

So when I saw this thread I was like thinking...OK...Help losing virginity. I don't mind helping out...as long as you cook me breakfast. But no...wrong idea....some other dude got there before me.

Yr question about poppers:

Poppers are either iso-butyl nitrite, iso-pentyl nitrite, or iso-propyl nitrite. Manufacturing standards have a bearing. The guy that recommended Liquid Gold; yep. Been around for many years and comes from a big manufacturer. All UK poppers are propyl. Familiarize yourself with that, OK.

Bi boy said on Thu, 10 Sep 2020 at 18:08...

Well quick update for SWISS TONY the anal act never happened again not for the lack of attempts but still had a great couple of hrs.
Think I will Give up,anyway the poppers I bought were Berlin xxx hardcore Maybe they weren’t the best to relax me. Thanks for peoples help anyway I appreciate it.xx

SWISS TONY said on Thu, 10 Sep 2020 at 19:57...

You should not give up. If at first you fail, try, try, again.

Next time take my advice to heart. You are dwelling too much on your unopened treasure chest. Hardcore poppers? But did you investigate the minty warming lubes? Did you have your partner (never call him a top) probe your nether regions with sticky digits? Did you actually try sensual intimacy before attempting your desired act? I suspect the answer is no. I suspect you were at it hammer and tongues.

The distractions: candle light, sweet music, fragrant air, and scented sheets will distract you from negative thoughts; a constricting muscular ring strangling the python as he seeks to enter his cosy home.

"still had a great couple of hrs"

Shakespeare might have said the same if he went fishing instead of putting his nib in the inkwell. What did you do exactly please? None of it relaxed you it seems. Good luck next time round. I assure you I will be waiting for news, and check this place for further updates. I suspect I am not alone. I find you rather charming Bi boy, some more of you would be nice.

Mam said on Fri, 11 Sep 2020 at 17:09...

You see yourself as something of a guru / mentor, Uncle Tony.

>some more of you

I think Bi boy has found a suitable partner :-)

On a more serious note: relaxation and letting it be, rather than being worried about whether poppers will work or not, is your best bet. Over thinking and sex do not work well together.

SWISS TONY said on Sun, 13 Sep 2020 at 19:43...

I am seeking to share my experience and to help others. I have no romantic or lascivious interest in the poster. Thank you kindly.

Letting oneself go, loosing oneself in a lovers' embrace, a thrust, an unexpected tongue in an unexpected place, is what lovemaking is about. It can be life defining, and lift you to heights that you have never known before. Getting taken up the dirt box by a lorry driver, in a pub toilet off the M4, is not the same thing at all. Many people do not know the difference.

Cosmo Smallpiece said on Mon, 14 Sep 2020 at 05:56...

SWISS TONY:
'Getting taken up the dirt box by a lorry driver, in a pub toilet off the M4'

This is where the 'Boy Butter' comes in.

Anonymous said on Mon, 14 Sep 2020 at 13:19...

He said M4! That runs from The Civilized World to Taffyland....so it has to be Boyo Butter...or spit.

Bi boy said on Mon, 14 Sep 2020 at 20:04...

SWISS TONY I didn’t mean the poppers were hardcore.
The name of them was BERLIN XXX HARDCORE can’t see the few times we meet up ever being candles,music etc. Where both bi an he has a female partner who I assume wouldn’t agree of his bisexuality.
Am fairly inexperienced in Male fun but appreciate your help thanks.x

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Tue, 15 Sep 2020 at 18:56...

Shakespeare might have

Yes, he might. I have seen pictures of him wearing an earring; put about by left-wing teachers to show the Bard was cool and urban. There is a sonnet what he wrote too - To A Dark Lady methinks - it is pretty obvious it is being addressed to a lad. Lot of girlies dressing up as boys ..other camp stuff.. he was VERY theatrical....nuff said, luvvie.

Nice thread, guys. Oh yeah: douche and lube up beforehand, chill a bit however you do that :-) it will work.

Radio Blah Blah said on Fri, 18 Sep 2020 at 18:08...

Just checking in for the latest installment.

Candle blown said on Sat, 19 Sep 2020 at 14:14...

Like a candle in the wind..... came once or twice....now he is gone away ..virginus intactus :-( One of the more heartening recent discussions in amongst "desperate in Kansas" and the sock sniffing brigade (yuk)

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.