Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Room odorizer

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Tim
on Tue, 1 Sep 2020 at 15:03

Tim said on Tue, 1 Sep 2020 at 15:03...

I'm new to poppers. Bought my first bottle yesterday. In a lot of places they are sold as room odorizer. I'm aware that this is just a legal alias.

Today I came back in my room and noticed a faint smell of the poppers. I might not have closed the bottle properly. This puts me to a question: in an enclosed, small room if I keep the bottle open, will there be any effect? Or is this just a waste of poppers?

It might be a nice solution to find a mild but more constant effect, while engaging in sexual intercourse. Whitout the need to stop your passion to sniff a bottle. Or slightly reduce inhibitions of an otherwise more conservative partner. (of course with proper consent).

Heck, I think most people would consider sniffing a bottle a form of drug use, they might not want. But an aphrodisiac room odorizer, might be more acceptable to those people.

DIY Help said on Tue, 1 Sep 2020 at 21:03...

I think the only thing you will achieve is that your room will begin to smell like a Turkish wrestler's jockstrap (as the poppers will start to go rancid). I believe that some nitrites eliminate existing odors. There are some chemical boffins here who can tell you how that happens.

You sound like a nice person - I am guessing your boudoir is already pleasantly fragrant.

>conservative partner

I would stay away from those where possible. Wild liberals are the way to go :-)

What brand did you buy?

Tim said on Wed, 2 Sep 2020 at 04:34...

Thanks for the answer. I have bought Rush. Was the only thing they had in the store.

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Thu, 3 Sep 2020 at 10:05...

Rush was labeled as Room Deodorizer historically. I think now it is something else like "solvent"? Captain Rush used to claim in the 1990's that you could help parties go with a swing by scenting your venue. There are also lots of urban myths about people releasing poppers in air-conditioning system and resulting in a debauch. That is a load of bollocks of course.

I believe rats dislike the aroma, so poppers would be handy if you have an infestation. They are mighty difficult to get rid of once they get in crawl spaces.

Blanche said on Wed, 11 Nov 2020 at 13:27...

Rats avoid smells they don't know...might be a dangerous animal that would hurt them. I saw that the rats in my closet make nests in some pockets of my coats. They never go near my fur coat. That stinks of 40 year old cigarette smoke, Chanel perfume, a bottle of bourbon, sweat, and moth balls. I will try a bottle of poppers and see if they move out. Thank you kindly.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.