Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Canada

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Poutine
on Mon, 24 Aug 2020 at 12:47

Poutine said on Mon, 24 Aug 2020 at 12:47...

Hey guys,

I was wondering if any of you have been able to procure amyl nitrite in Canada.
I was thinking of trying to buy directly from chemical manufacturers like TCI Chemicals.
Thoughts?

Thank you

Anonymous said on Mon, 24 Aug 2020 at 13:33...

>Thoughts?

You are naive.

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Tue, 25 Aug 2020 at 19:17...

Naive or optimistic. Naive carries the sense of an insult (which was your intention) whereas optimistic carries the sense of encouragement. Man would not have landed on the Moon if he were not optimistic. People like you, the naysayers, have held back civilization. Your forbears would have scoffed at the idea of a hot air balloon, nylon stockings, or that one day every high street would have an outlet selling fried chicken. Progress comes through being positive.

Having said that, it is most unlikely that a chemical concern will sell you Amyl Nitrite, or any volatile nitrite, in Canada. The reason is simple: it is banned for sale in Canada.

Poutine said on Wed, 26 Aug 2020 at 14:18...

I welcome contributions that actually help. I fully realize the difficulty, otherwise, why would I ask the group for help.

I may be naive, but not brainless

Anonymous said on Wed, 26 Aug 2020 at 16:38...

y'all think that this TCI does not know what AN is? and that it can't be sold in Canada. The sales rep will work out in about 10 seconds flat what this is about, dude. Non starter.

Tommy said on Thu, 3 Sep 2020 at 23:19...

I've had pretty good luck with http://www.bottleandhand.com/

Anonymous said on Sun, 6 Sep 2020 at 20:58...

I've used torontopoppers.com a few times with no issues.

Vancity said on Sat, 14 Nov 2020 at 22:09...

Does anyone know where I could buy n-amyl alcohol in Canada to do the reaction myself? It's not a controlled substance as far as I can tell but all the online vendors say they'll only ship to institutions.

Derrick said on Fri, 27 Aug 2021 at 21:34...

I get mine from Canadapoppers.com

They are Canadian based so I don’t have to worry about customs seizing them. They have been around for years and love their service.

They have so many brands, I am like a kid in the candy store when I go to their site.. They are the only ones I used for the past few years.

Anonymous said on Wed, 3 Nov 2021 at 00:31...

Guys I found a really good site for poppers . They only have 3 options but there all good quality. Typically ships fast as well. Canada only ! I’m happy I found a new supplier since Toronto poppers is down

Shinypoppers.ca
(289) 274-4670

Gym said on Wed, 24 Nov 2021 at 19:33...

Stop spamming the site with that bullshit website (Shinypoppers.ca)

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.