Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Trugether BB

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Back channel
on Fri, 3 Jul 2020 at 18:18

Back channel said on Fri, 3 Jul 2020 at 18:18...

A while back, I ordered Trugether brown bottle...which has been discussed here. It was strong enough and smooth, but recently when I’ve checked, the price is $150 a bottle. Does anyone know if the supplier is still selling and if that is really what he is charging? Related: any other tasty home brews around on the inter webs these corona days?

okroper said on Fri, 3 Jul 2020 at 20:05...

When he runs out he puts the price at $150 so that the listing remains. When he restocks, he puts up a more reasonable price.

Back channel said on Fri, 3 Jul 2020 at 20:51...

That makes sense. I did like his stuff and would get it again. Do you know how often he stocks up? The last few times I checked, the price was $150. Maybe I need to check more regularly.

Have you tried it recently? Is it still good stuff?

Anonymous said on Sat, 4 Jul 2020 at 17:25...

$150! i think you mean $15.00...or WTF are you doing buying from a guy that sells at a 3000% mark up. what is the bottle made from? moon rock....WOW!

okroper said on Sun, 5 Jul 2020 at 00:51...

I bought from him several months ago. Don't know how often he stocks up or even if he ever will again. The stuff was pretty good- I haven't decided though if it is worth the $30 I paid vs. the $10-$12 common out there.

Pawansingh said on Sun, 5 Jul 2020 at 17:02...

Call me bro 8858131461

Back channel said on Sun, 5 Jul 2020 at 18:56...

Okroper, yeah, it was a little pricey. Not amazing, but better than average.

Whatcha got pawansingh?

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.