Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

How much is too much

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by haydenp
on Tue, 30 Jun 2020 at 11:20

haydenp said on Tue, 30 Jun 2020 at 11:20...

i discovered poppers last weekend. my girlfriend bought them and ended up not liking the way it felt so she gifted me that bottle (super rush/red bottle) i LOVED IT. done them rather excessively for about 4 days, basically all day, 10-15 hits every couple hours. is that too much? i'm having a lot of breathing and coughing problems in the morning that usually fade by the end of the day, but it takes a while. i also smoke cigarettes like a chimney. i feel like i may be answering my own questions in this thread but i would love some advice from people who do it frequently. thank you!

haydenp said on Tue, 30 Jun 2020 at 11:23...

side note: about two days after owning the bottle, i dropped it and shattered the pill that lies inside. i didn't think anything of it or that it would be a problem, but the odor became MUCH more potent after that and the effects were minimal if not the same. i ended up throwing the bottle out of the car window on the highway as i took a really big hit and immediately caused a coughing fit. is it unwise to keep doing it after you shatter the pill?

JoshVR said on Wed, 1 Jul 2020 at 08:12...

Can I suggest mate - to stay away from them.
They do damage to your brain - regardless of how many people tell you that they don't cause any issues - It's an inhalant - do a risk of inhalent abuse on google to see what damages "inhlants" cause.

Cosmo Smallpiece said on Wed, 1 Jul 2020 at 09:31...

I'd be more worried about eye damage than brain damage.

See this:
http://poppersguide.com/forum/10213

sceptic said on Wed, 1 Jul 2020 at 23:25...

@JoshVR
So could you please provide a link to a scientific study that demonstrates that poppers cause brain damage?
"Inhalants" are not some kind of monomorphic entity. Thinner, nitrous oxide, anesthetic gases and asthma inhalers affect you in very different ways. Please provide a source..

sceptic said on Wed, 1 Jul 2020 at 23:34...

PS. I'm talking about Amyl nitrite now -only.

sceptic said on Thu, 2 Jul 2020 at 02:38...

PS 2. I suggest OP and others read this: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4399803/

As for your question OP; I suggest you try to moderate your usage :-)

Joshvr said on Thu, 2 Jul 2020 at 07:21...

One of my posts about the harm that I experienced two months after doing poppers. Scared the living shit out of me. All you have to do is a search for inhalant abuse poppers to see the damage it can cause. I always had no idea how serious it was because I viewed it as something other than an inhalant. But you never know what they mix with enta now days

https://www.reddit.com/r/popperpigs/comments/grwfrf/issues_after_poppers_3_weeks_later/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Anonymous said on Thu, 2 Jul 2020 at 15:03...

Brain damage is an old poppers myth. 100% BS like The Loch Ness Monster.

Amyl nitrite is still used in the medical environment. Volatile nitrites should not be confused with "inhalants" which is something else altogether.

sceptic said on Thu, 2 Jul 2020 at 21:43...

@Joshvr
In that exact Reddit thread you wrote, you also describe how the side-effects you experienced (after *binging* on poppers - and you don't specify what nitrites they contain) has now declined. What you experienced could very well be a stress reaction, or just about anything. Heard about anxiety? Do you have any legitimate proof amyl nitrite can cause brain damage other -you- claiming to have brain damage?

joshVR said on Fri, 3 Jul 2020 at 02:43...

The problem is most of them don't have pure amyl nitrite in

sceptic said on Sat, 4 Jul 2020 at 05:40...

joshVR
I did a quick search and "Man Scent" is apparently produced by Lockerroom Marketing and contains 100% Isopropyl nitrite.

JoshVR said on Sat, 4 Jul 2020 at 05:44...

Which means its not as health for you as Amyl Nitrite?
On the body it says Alylk/nitrite

JoshVR said on Sun, 5 Jul 2020 at 03:10...

So are you saying that Isopropyl is worse than amyl nitrite sceptic?

sceptic said on Sun, 5 Jul 2020 at 13:40...

JoshVR
Yes. Isopropyl has been shown to cause more damage to the body than amyl nitrite. Isopropyl replaced amyl nitrite when the latter got banned in EU. In any case, I suggest you lay off the poppers if you have been experiencing side-effects. We are in a global pandemic and anything that actively suppresses the immune system is to be avoided. Also, don't freak out, you will be OK.

sceptic said on Sun, 5 Jul 2020 at 14:09...

Anonymous said on Sun, 5 Jul 2020 at 17:52...

Wow lots of bullshit on this thread. Isopropyl did not replace anything in the European Union. The main formula is iso-pentyl / pentyl nitrite which is a kissing cousin of amyl nitrite, and safe. It is the same thing. Poppers do not suppress the immune syndrome, that is a pack of crap made up in the 80s.

Oh and Elvis Presley doesn't live in on the Moon with Michael Jackson. Just in case you might think that, i mean let us be freakin' clear here, yeah.

Cosmo Smallpiece said on Tue, 7 Jul 2020 at 13:32...

The European Union banned Iso Butyl Nitrite in 2007 and replaced it with Iso Propyl Nitrite. Popper suppress the immune system for 3 days.

Dr Fauci said on Tue, 7 Jul 2020 at 15:35...

Hey Anonymous, from reading your posts it's clear you're suffering from brain damage from overdoing poppers. QED, I guess.

Motorhead Sherwood said on Tue, 14 Jul 2020 at 07:53...

Main point: you don't know what is in the bottle. Could be anything. The links provided above should serve as a warning.
I have used it for almost 20 years and had to stop because of the side effects. I wish I had done that sooner. Whatever the exact cause, there are many, many horror stories to be read.

Hadenoughofsuppliers said on Thu, 16 Jul 2020 at 04:01...

"Wow lots of bullshit on this thread. Isopropyl did not replace anything in the European Union".
Yes it did. Are you unaware of this or are you just being a dickhead troll "Anonymous"?

Onlooker said on Mon, 20 Jul 2020 at 10:11...

Hey so uhh, is anyone gonna answer this man's question?

JoshVR said on Tue, 21 Jul 2020 at 04:31...

Thanks

straightChem said on Sat, 1 Aug 2020 at 21:20...

Vitamin C helps with methemoglobinea.You sould have a tablet after every session
Google it or read this:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5103054/

ish said on Tue, 18 Aug 2020 at 09:46...

hello there... for beginner popper user, what is recommendable ? isopropyl nitrite or pentyl nitrite poppers?

Thank you

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.