Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Highest quality

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Bill
on Fri, 12 Jun 2020 at 22:47

Bill said on Fri, 12 Jun 2020 at 22:47...

The best available is online at briarwalk.com.

Back channel said on Fri, 3 Jul 2020 at 18:26...

Is this the Christopher street stuff or just a similar take?

Pegasus said on Mon, 13 Jul 2020 at 18:09...

Lovely website no matter what 🦄

Pantyman said on Fri, 31 Jul 2020 at 19:01...

I am going to trust your recommendations. I have just ordered my first from them.

Anonymous said on Mon, 10 Aug 2020 at 23:59...

Anyone else try these out? Like to hear what others say.

Pantyman said on Tue, 11 Aug 2020 at 22:42...

I received my order and promptly gave them a try. Now I'm not a pro with poppers. So all I can compare it to is double scorpion. Trust me , I like double scorpion. Butt the brown bottle was strong! Does anyone know which nitrite it is. I ordered amyl from poppers aromas. I want to compare those side by side.

Back channel said on Sun, 16 Aug 2020 at 19:00...

Glad to hear it was good. I’ll have to give them a shot. Did you order the big bottle or small bottle?

Jacker said on Sat, 29 Aug 2020 at 00:02...

I have used double scorpion and enjoyed then but felt they were not very strong . How does brown bottle compare from briarwalk

justaboi said on Thu, 3 Sep 2020 at 16:34...

Briarwalk doesnt ship to Australia!!!! How depressing !!!!

Anonymous said on Sun, 6 Sep 2020 at 15:24...

@jacker . I too have used double scorpion and enjoyed it. I bought the brown bottle from briar walk and tried it . Very intense!! Usually I hold my bottle for a few minutes to warm it up so it with evaporate easily. I did the same withe the brown bottle and took my usual big long deep first hit . Before I got the cap back on I became very very flush , my hands and feet started to tingle allot. And I became very anxious. Than I became light headed almost fainting. When I use poppers I always use large anal toys for stretching. As usual I had a huge toy in my rear. When I felt faint I got on my hands and knees. Over the next minute while all my smooth muscles were really relaxing the sensations were so intense from my toy sinking in the deepest I can remember. That feeling lasted at least 3 min. After 5 min I started begin to feel normal . Being a gluten for punishment , I did it multiple times that night. It did have side affects. First was a head ache that last quite awhile. Than I had a major cough and short of breath for several days. I have done it more since than but try not to inhale too deeply.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.