Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

EU popper sites with maximum discreet

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by poep
on Fri, 21 Feb 2020 at 23:29

poep said on Fri, 21 Feb 2020 at 23:29...

So I've been customer of eupopshop.eu for years but recently they had to renew their aromas, and i just didnt find a strong enough aroma from them on my last order, might try another order. Big plus for them btw for not selling isopropyl which always feels like playing with fire since i get blue lips so easily and a slight blur into my center vision, dont worry i know about their maculopathy caysing tendencies. I like how they just have plain bottles with just a different color sticker to differentiate the aromas, just in case the package gets opened in customs.
Once when I ordered from one other eu supplier that did happen, and one of the bottles was even named Amyl so they took them and sent me a letter about it, but thankfully didnt have to visit them or anything, but next time propably will and i dont know what to say to them, deny or say I didnt know them forbidden? Are there any popper suppliers in eu that only label them as "room odoriser aromas" or "tape cleaners" on their sites(if that even makes difference though) and have bottles that mention nothing about the ingredients and their poppers arent isopropyl? Im living in Finland where they recently raided sex shops and confiscated poppers worth of 600 000€

Vollmilch said on Sun, 23 Feb 2020 at 21:55...

I should think that it is a requirement to state the CAS number and other product information (warning etc) on the bottle. Are poppers a big thing in Finland, poep? or maybe just very expensive. Seems like a very big number you quote. How can poppers be legal in France, UK etc and not in other EU states. Swiss customs sometimes get bothersome about duties in my experience, but they do that for other things too.

poep said on Mon, 24 Feb 2020 at 03:44...

Well on the bottles atleast there has only been a small plain color sticker.
And about the customs - apparently only medical operators are allowed to bring alkylnitrites or amylnitrites so they started preliminary investigation about selling them. And they had been selling them for years and brought them openly so dont know what sparked that sudden interest. I thought almost all poppers nowadays are actually isobutyl/propyl which i think should be okay in here.

Brian said on Wed, 25 Mar 2020 at 04:09...

Listen mates I found the BLOODY FUCKING HOOK UP. Finally I waited fourteen days but worth the wait,and real isobutyl. popperpalace check it out.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.