Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Favorite thing to do on Poppers?!

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by PopperLikeItsHot
on Thu, 13 Feb 2020 at 18:02

PopperLikeItsHot said on Thu, 13 Feb 2020 at 18:02...

What’s everyone’s favorite thing to do on poppers? Yeah I’m sure the first natural response is ‘fucking’ but what exactly? I love my girl toying with my ass while she’s blowing me, or another partner in the mix blowing me while getting pegged is sublime.
Also, what about outside the bedroom? I saw somewhere on here where apparently skydivers will take a hit before jumping out the plane, that’s sounds fucking awesome and definitely want to try that one day! In the meantime, my favorite thing to do outside the bedroom is taking hits while going up the lift hill on a roller coaster, the rush comes in right when you take the first big drop. Makes for the most incredible ‘ride’ u can imagine. Pro-tip, windbreaker/jacket with a front zip pocket makes it quick to put the bottle away or, a long sleeve shirt with a tight sleeve around the wrist to stuff the bottle into the sleeve. Or u can also just keep it fisted in you hand and ‘fist bump’ the air while you go throughout the ride.

So let’s here what you all like to do on poppers!

Cheers

Eliot said on Fri, 14 Feb 2020 at 11:42...

Reading the Financial Times.

Meldrew said on Fri, 14 Feb 2020 at 16:48...

apparently skydivers

Probably a myth. There is also one about kamikaze pilots and another about The Wehrmacht using poppers.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.