Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Price of poppers

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by User 147
on Tue, 14 Jan 2020 at 02:59

User 147 said on Tue, 14 Jan 2020 at 02:59...

So its 2020. I found a good source for poppers , but now I have another problem. That problem is the price $45 US and up for a 30ml bottle. I mean sure I'm getting what I like (isobutyl) but the cost makes me mad. Every order I make I keep asking myself why am I paying so much. Before anyone throws in a "you get what you pay for". F U.

Madeplentypoppers said on Tue, 14 Jan 2020 at 16:04...

I don't like isobutyl nitrite....It's roughly 20 bucks per 100mls from a chemical company....but once you add the markup and double the shipping costs...once to your middle man and then once to you...it's' 60 to 80 bucks per 100mls. I bought it once...but I didn't like the odor or effects. Now I realize that N-butyl nitrite and n-amyl nitrite are the two best poppers and they cost WAY more than IBN when purchased from chemical companies.

Madeplentypoppers said on Tue, 14 Jan 2020 at 16:06...

Correction..the retail price for TCI's IBN is 32 per 100 mls...factor in shipping x 2 and markup by your middle man.

Madeplentypoppers said on Tue, 14 Jan 2020 at 16:09...

TCI's butyl nitrite is 48/25mls.....retail before shipping/markup. That would be 200 bucks per 100mls versus 32 for IBN 100mls. Way way more. It's because butyl nitrite is way more fun.

Madeplentypoppers said on Tue, 14 Jan 2020 at 16:11...

N-amyl nitrite from TCI is $212/100mls. Almost the same as BN.

User 147 said on Thu, 20 Feb 2020 at 01:31...

Ok everyone I've come full circle sorting thrrough the shit to find good poppers and was happy for a while. Now sadly I cant use poppers anymore because of health reasons so I've given them up.

Meldrew said on Sun, 8 Mar 2020 at 19:42...

> F U.

Charming. Do you have online tourette's? I think signing a post with an aggressive expletive is a sign of underlying issues. Getting angry about things is a sure way to get health problems. Lighten up.

Prices vary. It is called the free market.

Anonymous said on Sun, 15 Mar 2020 at 14:54...

Iv been use popperpalace these days

User 147 said on Wed, 29 Jul 2020 at 20:56...

Meldrew : take your evaluation of someone you dont know and words of wisdom. Lighten that up your ass. Douchebag. C'mon you must have better things to do. Nobody knows you you are . People who read this post aren't going oh that meldrew he is so wise and full of helpful information. His analysis of total strangers are amazing. I bet as your writing your little analitcal observations you are patting yourself on the back saying good job guy. Prices very and it's a free market is all you needed to say.

The Rush Hour said on Tue, 22 Dec 2020 at 06:39...

https://www.gotpwd.com

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.