Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Who live in Québec city and want poppers?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Enaprd
on Tue, 10 Dec 2019 at 13:09

Enaprd said on Tue, 10 Dec 2019 at 13:09...

Someone in Québec want to make a popper order whit me, if we bought for 100 or more the shipping are free and one bottle free? 😘

Enaprd said on Tue, 10 Dec 2019 at 13:35...

Forget to mentioned the deal are in Toronto popper website so awesome isobutyl product fast express post shipping and no customs clearance

Maximillian XII said on Sun, 12 Jan 2020 at 21:54...

Hello Enaprd, sounds like you have ordered from torontopoppers before.

Are they reliable?

My supplier went offline months ago and I am looking for a new one.

Merci

GG said on Wed, 29 Jan 2020 at 05:55...

Hey Maximillian XII, did you ever get a reply if torontopoppers is reliable? I'm hearing conflicting info about that website so I'm still unsure whether to order from it or not. Cheers.

WeeJimmy said on Wed, 29 Jan 2020 at 06:39...

I have bought from them before. Very expensive, but I did receive tracking, and my order arrived quickly. I bought two 30ml bottles, jungle juice platinum, and super rush. The jjp bottle had a bad top, and it leaked out. I found they were only good for 3 or 4 uses before they became less effective.
The only other brand I have tried is clock cleaners from the US, and they were a lot more potent. They also lasted a lot longer. They don't ship to Canada unfortunately.

GG said on Wed, 29 Jan 2020 at 17:19...

Thanks WeeJimmy,

I appreciate the feedback. I'll consider giving it a try next week after a bit more research on their products. I've borrowed poppers from a few people, but never asked for their brands, so I'll need to check which one catches my attention (And if its easy on the wallet). Cheers

GG said on Sat, 22 Feb 2020 at 20:40...

Just sending an update. I made an order on the Torontopoppers website, and while it's pricey, it indeed shipped fast with tracking options. I ended up buying one 10ml bottle of Double scorpio emerald and am pretty satisfied with it.

MM said on Mon, 13 Jul 2020 at 16:57...

Hi did pay By The e transfer? Is it safe and EASY? Thank you

GG said on Wed, 15 Jul 2020 at 22:58...

Yes the payments can be made by e-transfer, you can add the order number on the e-transfer comments just in case. A day later you will receive an email about a package being delivered. I tried order from them last week however it hasn't arrived, but the tracking number they gave me is still active and constantly updating.

MM said on Fri, 31 Jul 2020 at 17:16...

GG did you received it?

MM said on Fri, 31 Jul 2020 at 17:16...

GG did you received it?

Anonymous said on Fri, 19 Nov 2021 at 20:01...

Hey guys I use shinypoppers.ca they are pretty reliable got my product within 10 days. Wish they had more options though , maybe they will in the future !

Qckev said on Thu, 9 Dec 2021 at 14:52...

Je confirme que thé poppers king fais la livraison au Québec . La personne comment j’ai vu dans les détails de livraison de poste Canada . Une personne va porte la livraison en ontario pour après le faire livré au Québec .

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.