Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Poppers with the white balls versus poppers without the white balls

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Anonymous
on Tue, 10 Dec 2019 at 00:11

Anonymous said on Tue, 10 Dec 2019 at 00:11...

Hi everyone I’m new on using poppers I’ve noticed that some of them don’t have the white ball inside is there any difference With poppers that have the ball versus the poppers that don’t have the ball? I would like to know because I bought one without the ball with out knowing

PoppyJo said on Tue, 10 Dec 2019 at 09:13...

As far as I know, the white ball is supposed to be a desiccant, to absorb water. So, it doesn't really affect the poppers, but it might extend their shelf life. It definitely doesn't add anything, and there's not really anything to mix, so shaking the bottle to get more vapor would work the same with or without the ball.

Wowza said on Tue, 10 Dec 2019 at 12:21...

Originally it was created by Pac West (PWD) as the Power Pak Pellet. It breaks down over time and keeps the poppers fresher longer. Plastic white balls appeared following this, as an agitator, as the nitrites and stabilizer will separate. No bottle of poppers ever contained 100% nitrite,right? Maybe this was just a kinda copycat thing.

I think Rush Radikal even had a metal ball?

Noticeably the original PWD Pellet kind of broke into tiny little bits as time passed. Good indicator of fresh stock was spherical.

If madeplenty knows what the ball is made of, it was trademarked at one time, then that could be interesting.

Madeplentypoppers said on Tue, 10 Dec 2019 at 16:13...

I have read that the ball was activated alumina, which primarily absorbs water.

I have also read that Molecular Sieve 4 Zeolite beads absorbs more water more effectively and would be better than AA beads.

Simon said on Tue, 10 Dec 2019 at 18:06...

Mystery solved!! Thank you.

I thought a pellet from a BB fun I own had gotten in a bottle but had no idea how the hell it got in there 😂😂😂

Anonymous said on Sun, 17 Apr 2022 at 13:58...

Hi.... Which is the FAKE POPPERS

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.