Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Is EUPopShop still in business?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by PopperBear
on Wed, 20 Nov 2019 at 20:46

PopperBear said on Wed, 20 Nov 2019 at 20:46...

Was just wondering if EUPopShop is still in business... I ordered from them 6 months ago and since then I have not received any of their emails on specials price lists etc.

Midair Collision said on Thu, 21 Nov 2019 at 20:22...

Did you think to write and ask them now? Back in July, when the bees were a' hummin, it was said "they now are unable to supply / or have stopped production" by BH George, it was about taiwan blue. He also said they did not respond to him.

http://poppersguide.com/forum/10720

PopperBear said on Thu, 21 Nov 2019 at 23:28...

Yes but I did not get a response.

Midair Collision said on Fri, 22 Nov 2019 at 19:28...

That can mean a few things:

1. They don't answer emails
2. They don't answer your emails (maybe because of being rude)
3. They have closed up.

You seem a polite mild mannered sort, so I will bet it is 3. Our friend BH George's experience is the same.

PopperBear said on Fri, 22 Nov 2019 at 19:41...

I did receive a delayed response from them and all is well ....

Sadako said on Wed, 4 Dec 2019 at 13:55... said on Wed, 4 Dec 2019 at 14:52...

I would like to place an order but I don't know any of their brand. Therefore, I would be really thankful for an advice.

Passion. IBN formula. 10ml
Seduction IBN formula. 10ml
Lovejuice. BUTYL formula. 10ml
Erotic. BUTYL formula. 10ml

Adonis. Fruity IBN formula. 10ml. Awaiting stock.
Fetish. Fruity Pentyl formula. 10ml

Kinky. Pentyl formula. 10ml
Explosion Pentyl formula 10ml
Fist Pentyl formula 10ml

???

NTbiman said on Thu, 5 Dec 2019 at 05:53...

I had good experiences with them until the bottles started leaking en route.
The first time they replaced the bottle, the next time they didn't respond to my email about it, although I sent pics of the stained foam packaging etc. I took the chance of ordering again, but two bottles leaked.
Nothing was broken, it must have been an issue of temperature and pressure change in transit.

As two bottles leaked in the last order, and they didn't reply, to my complaint, I can no longer recommend them.

Wowza said on Fri, 6 Dec 2019 at 12:46...

Was that Pentyl Nitrite, NT? That one (amyl in general actually) is very sensitive to pressure and heat. Bottling tech (I mean how the machine works) is KEY. Some say that was why PWD made quality products. Using logic u can say that it also depends on how full the bottle is....should be room for the poppers to expand / contract.

Popeye said on Fri, 6 Dec 2019 at 15:28...

I've made an order but I'm getting the feeling I'm been ripped off this time something seems wrong

Popeye said on Fri, 6 Dec 2019 at 16:57...

My mistake all seems well

Sadako said on Sun, 8 Dec 2019 at 13:15...

What about the brands mantioned above?

Happy 2 said on Sun, 15 Dec 2019 at 13:58...

I`ve ordered several times from EUpopshop.com but their formulas had absolute no effect. So i have given up to get any strong poppers formula in europe. If anyone knows where i can buy pops with an effect i would be grateful.

lookingthehardway! said on Sat, 4 Jan 2020 at 01:18...

I've ordered from EUpopshop many times and found their product to be fantastic and their customer service to be exceptional, bar none. My last order was a large one that was product they still had from uspopshop. I'm going to order again shortly and have faith that their new product line is as good as I've come to expect from them before,many times as mentioned. It would be helpful if someone could provide insight that has had their old formulas and has tried any of the new offerings?Anything help is appreciated.

Anonymous said on Sun, 15 Mar 2020 at 15:43...

I get real isobutyl from popperpalace. I only order threw them now

PopperBear said on Sun, 13 Dec 2020 at 14:51...

I've been placing orders thru eupopshop since USPOPSHOP closed. Last week I placed an order thru email, (as usual), but hadn't heard back. I sent a follow up email asking if they received my first email order and STILL no contact back! Does anybody know what's going on? Is EUPOPSHOP still in business or did they close. The email is to their vistamail account that they've been using for the last few years.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.