Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Popperbating being worshipped

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Wicky
on Fri, 8 Nov 2019 at 14:38

Wicky said on Fri, 8 Nov 2019 at 14:38...

Looking for muscular/fit guys that love being worshipped on poppers. Im a hung fit dude, add me on skype wiktor200111 - sharing face/body/cock

Adonis said on Sat, 9 Nov 2019 at 06:54...

I get confused about what popperbating is. It is not connected to those training videos is it? The ones where you get instruction / orders on when to use poppers. I wouldn't mind trying myself....maybe you can let me know how it works? What happens if you do not like the look of the guy / or vice-versa (unlikely in my case) what gives then? You like just cut the connection I imagine. Is there any straight talk first or do you just go to it. Popperbating is a mysterious world to me. It must be Skype, or what are the video chat options here. Is skype anonymous....so many questions. Basically I am paranoid if the guy records me in the nude and then starts some scandal. I also do not like circumcised dicks so it is alright to ask about that before we start.

thanks!

101st Chairborne said on Sun, 17 Nov 2019 at 20:59...

Why don't you avail yourself of Wicky's offer, he sounds nice. You both show each other what you look like and then the fun commences. The world is not full of people intent on doing you mischief, Adonis.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.