Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

anybody review www.thepopperking.com

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by popper skeptic
on Fri, 1 Nov 2019 at 02:44

popper skeptic said on Fri, 1 Nov 2019 at 02:44...

I am old enough to know what real isobutyl is, I have not found any in the last 10 years. www.thepopperking.com says ther stuff is real isobutyl anybody want to post a review of there product.

Madeplentypoppers said on Sat, 2 Nov 2019 at 18:32...

I don't like IBN....bought 100 mls from Tokyo Chemical and smelled very sweet/chemical like nail polish compound or spray paint.

Made my blood pressure collapse.

Amyl nitrite is low odor and doesn't make my blood pressure cave.

Jerry V said on Wed, 6 Nov 2019 at 12:14...

I found the popper king on reddit.com and bought a bottle of original Rush and a bottle of Amsterdam. Haven't opened the Amsterdam but the Rush is the exact same that I used to buy from my local sex shop here in Dallas TX before they stopped selling them. I can tell based on the appearance, packaging, and smell that it was def a real PWD product. They label it as Isobutyl and sell it in the U.S. so it has to be real isobutyl or they will be in a whole mess of trouble if it isn't. I will buy from them again and will review their products as quality.

Blue said on Sun, 8 Nov 2020 at 01:25...

Do not buy from them!!! Fake products.

@Blue said on Wed, 11 Nov 2020 at 17:23...

All you have to do is go to the PWD website ( www.neverfakeit.com ) to confirm if products are real or not. There is a big difference between a weak batch of isobutyl VS saying products are fake without doing research.

drew said on Fri, 27 Nov 2020 at 04:09...

Never buy from Popper King, Power Poppers.com, Buy Poppers.net and
Liquid Aroma Power.com. I bought from them and they all fake. Some of the bundle bottles with different brands are the same. It is better to just buy on the local shop...

@drew said on Fri, 4 Dec 2020 at 19:09...

You sir are a fake. You are just saying these untrue comments because you own a competing online store. There are better ways to get business. Trust us, spreading lies will only hurt you in the long run. If you think we don't know the newbie stores on this forum trying to get business, you are sadly mistaken. There will be repercussions to this. Take it as a lesson learned.

First Time Popper User said on Sun, 10 Jan 2021 at 16:55...

I bought from them 3 weeks ago. Quick shipping. Great product. Not sure why they’re getting bad press. I was nervous they weren’t legit at first. But, got my order and everything was perfect. Will use them again.

40 Years of Poppers Experience said on Wed, 24 Feb 2021 at 04:46...

I have ordered from Popper King multiple times. Great customer service, $10 flat rate priority mail shipping and free shipping for orders over $50. (USD). Once the USPS sorting machinery tore up my check and Popper King shipped my order before receiving my second check since I had ordered from them before. They do e-checks by the way. Zelle doesn't accept my credit union.

I do business with PK because the product is always fresh, probably due to quick turnover of stock.

Reputable and trustworthy. Best seller I've dealt with since Picture Brite stopped selling poppers.

First Time Popper said on Thu, 25 Mar 2021 at 21:44...

I just bought a bottle from them for the first time using the Apple Pay so I will see if they are legit or not. So far I've been hearing they are fake but we will see if I just wasted money or not. I will post back with updated news. I'll give it a month tops or less since they are in NY.

Jay said on Sun, 28 Mar 2021 at 16:02...

Just ordered Blue boy from popper King and it's definitely fake. I'm sure the other brands I got were fake too. Never again

Peter said on Mon, 5 Apr 2021 at 01:46...

Was going to order until I saw they don’t accept credit cards. I never trust a site that doesn’t.

jimdo69 said on Fri, 9 Apr 2021 at 15:49...

i am getting sick of the confusion...so there is no one out there that could tell me what popper will make me a drooling oblivion fool when my mouth is being punped full of cum

@Peter said on Thu, 27 May 2021 at 17:27...

They don't accept credit cards due to a liability that will cause you to lose your line of credit. TPK is legit and the best! Customer Service is amazing and they deal directly with PWD, JJ, DS, etc manufacturers. Their house brands are phenomenal too. TPK is by far the most amazing site.

Eat shit said on Sat, 17 Jul 2021 at 09:54...

She's my eat pop shit big nom mean

Corn of the children said on Sat, 17 Jul 2021 at 09:57...

We see the hype out side catch deh bullet threw yee cheek the flip when a jiggy and a wiggly wobble threw widda jhiy smell like shit anal bitch fuc you suck my dick fat corn on the crabs cock

CA Bi Boy said on Sat, 25 Sep 2021 at 01:49...

Usually get my poppers from a sex shop. Bought JJ platinum twice, same store. One had foil seal, the other didn't. Different labels too.. They both worked but the foil seal definitely felt stronger. Since the shop is quite a drive away, I bought from popperking with mixed results. The website is awesome, shippung was fast (3-4 days) with tracking info. I thought to myself, this place is legit!!

But then tried them. Rush was strong but didn't give me the same rush I got from JJ. Next tried JJ plus. Hardly any aroma, and absolutely no effect whatsoever. The JJ platinum, I felt my heart pounding, but none of the good rush effects, and the aroma was stronger that the plus,, but it was not the same aroma that I'm used to. Frustrated, I opened the last bottle, JJ black and that one actually worked. So two out of 4 fakes? I'll take my business elsewhere next time.

don't buy said on Sat, 20 Nov 2021 at 23:58...

basically, fake. Do not buy, they scam your money...

mr matt said on Wed, 19 Jan 2022 at 23:55...

Excellent friendly service, very cooperate, good products..no fakes Shipments via USPS always arrive a day early, Will continue to use them

Rimking said on Thu, 14 Apr 2022 at 15:53...

I ordered four bottles from the popperking and they are fake with no smell and no effect at all.

John said on Wed, 15 Jun 2022 at 18:55...

I bought from Popper King and Rush are fake.
I prefer to buy at www.Poppers365.com they have better products, originals and they send the invoice with the order.

Rimking said on Sun, 19 Jun 2022 at 12:18...

@John
I've just visited the poppers365 site and had a look at the composition of the products. They are made with isopropyl and amyl nitrite which are well known to be inefficient poppers.

Xe said on Thu, 28 Jul 2022 at 05:12...

Popper King likely have real generic ingredients, but fake aroma and product labels.

L said on Wed, 7 Dec 2022 at 08:52...

Thepopperking is a scam, the poppers are fake, and they wont send you what you ordered. Should avoid this site at all cost.

jason from connecticut said on Thu, 23 Mar 2023 at 23:32...

Order arrived this week from PopperKing. No real rush affects from the Amsterdam 30ml bottle... WTF is this...?? Frustrated that it hardly works...

User 147 said on Wed, 5 Jul 2023 at 12:41...

Ordered a few times. They work but not as strong asci rememberd them. Take pig sweat. First time i tried it years ago it was really good. Now you cant tell one brand from another.. i stick with rush, jj black label andbrown bottle.

JS said on Tue, 22 Aug 2023 at 17:28...

I bought from them, had an issue with one product, and they replaced it on my next order. Great customer service.

As for the products, I bought Man Scent from them, and it had a similar effect to the Rush I got from a local shop, but with a cleaner feel (if that makes sense).

I'm ordering some of their other products and will let you know my thoughts.

SABROSO said on Mon, 4 Dec 2023 at 17:20...

The popoerking is not fake. Ive irder from then at least 5 times over the past 3 years and it has always been real. Some. Brands are not as good as others but that is a personal choice. The people posting negative reviews on here are sketch... And feels malicious to just call it "fake"

User 147 said on Sun, 3 Mar 2024 at 01:31...

Ive ordered from the popper king at least a dozen times. They they are not origional formulas but the best i could find. My latest order of super rush and Everest black label were weak like pentyl. Other than that all the rest were good. Ive ordered both of those before and they were good. Bad batch, i don't know. Prior to the European ban i was getting from poppers aromas; but now theyre all pently, hexl crap....absolute garbage

User 147 said on Sun, 3 Mar 2024 at 01:35...

Your best bet is the popper king. Ill but from then again cause i have no other choice. But if my next order is crap im done with them. $50 canadian a bottle is not cheap. Even the Canadian sites canada poppers or poppers canada want $80 Canadian a bottle and therye shit is weak.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.