Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

question about butyl poppers?

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by xdresser
on Sun, 20 Oct 2019 at 03:31

xdresser said on Sun, 20 Oct 2019 at 03:31...

Curious as to whether or not butyl poppers might help a person going through a heart attack? Had one yrs ago and generally carry a couple aspirin to chew if it ever happens again. Kinda curious if the butyl stuff would help like the amyl stuff we can't get? Could be a great excuse to always pack some poppers?....lol

Peter said on Wed, 23 Oct 2019 at 09:08...

All I can say is I'm glad that you're not my doctor!

xdresser said on Thu, 24 Oct 2019 at 03:00...

You no trust Dr. X..???? LMAO!!!!!

Mam said on Thu, 31 Oct 2019 at 08:20...

Here is the answer to your question: NO. You should seek medical attention obviously and not start administering vascular dilators that you think might help. It is not a good idea, xdresser. If you have a heart condition you might consider not using poppers at all.

xdresser said on Thu, 31 Oct 2019 at 21:14...

Mam, Actually I don't have a condition but did have an attack quite a few yrs ago. Was just curious about the butyl

Mam said on Fri, 1 Nov 2019 at 07:41...

Surely if you had a a heart attack previously and carry aspirin then you are at risk. You know that you must NEVER - repeat NEVER - use poppers with those "boner" pills...you know that, xdresser? That means that little blue pill or any other herbal style potion!

>You no trust Dr. X..

No. Peter is right :-) Dr. X sounds like one of those fellas who traveled around in a wagon selling laxatives as cure all remedies :-)

I am not preaching, xdresser. Just be cautious please.

BTW amyl nitrite was originally used to angina many years ago, I am not really sure what that is. No need to try butyl as a substitute, times have moved on since then.

xdresser said on Fri, 1 Nov 2019 at 22:47...

Understood Mam....thanks for the follow up!

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.