Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Popper bating skype

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Lam
on Sat, 19 Oct 2019 at 13:36

Lam said on Sat, 19 Oct 2019 at 13:36...

uktop342

Lam said on Sat, 19 Oct 2019 at 13:36...

188/80/25

Kinkyandy69 said on Fri, 1 Nov 2019 at 09:45...

What’s meant by this?

Frilly said on Sun, 3 Nov 2019 at 14:25...

You mean those numbers, Andy? I was wondering myself.

Adonis said on Sat, 9 Nov 2019 at 06:58...

I think it must be age / height / weight. You can also see that he is a top. I am curious about popperbating but I don't understand the rules or how it works. I wish someone would share some experience to see if it is for me or not. I have a BF and I don't want him to find out. He is older and pays all the bills so I would be in the shit if he finds out. I do not want to go back to my old line of work.

Frilly said on Sat, 9 Nov 2019 at 15:57...

Oh I suppose you might be right, so he is 25 years old, 80 kilos, 188 centimeters. I have no experience to share as such. I do chat with fellow cross-dressers on some forums, but only about life in general. One thing that has always worried me about these video cam scenes is: where to do it. In the bath perhaps. I was thinking bubble bath and then add some soap and it disappears to reveal the person beneath...might catch on as an idea, or is it a bit camp?

PJ said on Mon, 11 Nov 2019 at 17:12...

Get your own phone / tablet and use a password....just a thought. Maybe he can see your activities via the wi-fi...possible I suppose. Agh... the joys of being single...I do what I please.

>my old line of work.

Is that a leading question, or should I not ask lol

Adonis said on Sun, 17 Nov 2019 at 18:40...

I was a dinner companion. If some lonely dude wants to go out for a meal, or to a high-end nightspot, then he gets me. I am like arm candy, so he walks into a cool place and all the others go like WOW, that guy is soooo uber hot. He gets to piss off everyone and I get green afterwards.

In case you are getting funny ideas then i never did anything else. believe me it is annoying enough to have to pretend to be happy to be with some pot-bellied old queen in a wig. Yadda yadda yadda...oh yes you are such a great guy, I love mature men, guess your age.. 34? pooh! They try it on of course, but I have a "look but don't touch policy" some of them get real mad, which is why I need payment in advance. There is a lot of miserable lonely people out there. It is a good idea to show them a bottle of poppers before the evening starts, that way they think there is cherry pie for desert.

I worked out how to popperbate with skype. it is easy...technology is so cool. I am just waiting for the BF to go out :-)

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Mon, 18 Nov 2019 at 12:49...

lol you are what a dear friend used to call "a real bit of work" Do let us know how you get on with your popperbating; whoever is lucky enough to hooker up with you will be in for a real treat. Not.

Adonis said on Thu, 21 Nov 2019 at 22:39...

You don't know me! don't judge me. You think my life is a bed of roses! I don't know what that expression means, but I am an educated person, I have an interview for a real estate job next week. I already had some fun with bating and got an invite to Arkansas. People like me OK! You are just a mean guy.

The Dreadful Flying Glove said on Wed, 27 Nov 2019 at 09:09...

Yes i do, i can read.

You think you are gods gift to gay men
You cheat on your boyfriend / sugar daddy
You hustle guys on dinner dates

i bet there is plenty more, but that I have gleaned so far.

Adonis said on Sun, 8 Dec 2019 at 23:13...

Actually I wish there was a like high-end popperbate place where you could find cool people. Sorry about you - man with a silly name - but not interested. Neither will I share my bating experiences to people like you...WHY! so you can get a cheap thrill. err nope. FYI I am now in an executive position selling beach-front land. It is really cool, i met this guy in Starbucks and he liked me straight off...he said I had what it takes to be a high-flyer. So go suck yourself if you can manage that, weirdo.

Finger Bob said on Mon, 16 Dec 2019 at 23:25...

popperbating, or any 2- way virtual interaction of this kind, carry some psychological risk. They might become addictive. It is also a moot question as to whether you are being unfaithful to your partner. Just because you are not physically present does not mean you will not feel guilt later. You are also keeping secrets, so that is a pathway once embarked upon, that can become a habit.

Fidelity is an old fashioned concept perhaps? But the hurt and pain that you can cause your partner, if he finds out, is substantial. Could be wise to be up front and ask if he minds, or even wants to participate? Maybe it will enliven your sex life. It all starts from the question as to why you popperbate in the first place. So, it would seem that you are not satisfied, or are unable to control your libido. In my opinion the internet has created a wave of unrealistic expectations and subsequent sexual and emotional frustration. Just look at Instagram, with it's lifestyle images, that creates envy and depression. It is the same with issue with viewing adult material, but this practice of popperbating is more intense.

I wonder why you are choosing to share some details of your life like this, Adonis. Are you maybe asking for help.

subcenterboss said on Thu, 26 Dec 2019 at 15:35...

If you are searching for more ppbate buddies you could try here:

https://popperbate.com/

Adonis said on Thu, 9 Jan 2020 at 00:32...

Whoa! I tell my BF I am just off to the store to get something...no I'm not, I go to a park and cruise for tricks. The only way he can find out is if he follows me, or I catch something like crabs. What he doesn't know doesn't hurt him and i can do without the drama. Secrets? Simple question of keeping your mouth shut. guilt? oh yeah...not likely in my case, but thanks for the advice.

I am sure he would love getting online for a three way popperbate, but that is not going to happen. He invited a guy once and tried all that..with hints. When he was out of earshot I told this dude we both had genital herpes, so he left shortly after. I want to be an actor. I did have a part in a commercial for non-stick frying pans, but only in the audience. Lot of clapping. I am writing a screen play and it has a popperbate theme...I have high hopes for that. I have also written a script for another Breaking Bad movie.....people are very negative, but screw them. I drink cocktails by the side of swimming pools...what do you loosers do with your day!

tkots9 said on Wed, 15 Jan 2020 at 02:02...

skype tkots9

Adonis said on Fri, 13 Mar 2020 at 23:40...

I really think you should tell something about you and not just your skype handle. Would also love to hear about your experiences tkots9 particularly negative ones lol No seriously you guys take care, it's a wild world out there.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.