Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Popper bating skype

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Lam
on Sat, 19 Oct 2019 at 13:36

Lam said on Sat, 19 Oct 2019 at 13:36...

uktop342

Lam said on Sat, 19 Oct 2019 at 13:36...

188/80/25

Kinkyandy69 said on Fri, 1 Nov 2019 at 09:45...

What’s meant by this?

Frilly said on Sun, 3 Nov 2019 at 14:25...

You mean those numbers, Andy? I was wondering myself.

Adonis said on Sat, 9 Nov 2019 at 06:58...

I think it must be age / height / weight. You can also see that he is a top. I am curious about popperbating but I don't understand the rules or how it works. I wish someone would share some experience to see if it is for me or not. I have a BF and I don't want him to find out. He is older and pays all the bills so I would be in the shit if he finds out. I do not want to go back to my old line of work.

Frilly said on Sat, 9 Nov 2019 at 15:57...

Oh I suppose you might be right, so he is 25 years old, 80 kilos, 188 centimeters. I have no experience to share as such. I do chat with fellow cross-dressers on some forums, but only about life in general. One thing that has always worried me about these video cam scenes is: where to do it. In the bath perhaps. I was thinking bubble bath and then add some soap and it disappears to reveal the person beneath...might catch on as an idea, or is it a bit camp?

PJ said on Mon, 11 Nov 2019 at 17:12...

Get your own phone / tablet and use a password....just a thought. Maybe he can see your activities via the wi-fi...possible I suppose. Agh... the joys of being single...I do what I please.

>my old line of work.

Is that a leading question, or should I not ask lol

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.