Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

just ordered Rush

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by xdresser
on Sat, 5 Oct 2019 at 19:33

xdresser said on Sat, 5 Oct 2019 at 19:33...

New user here and ordered 2 30ml bottles Rush from Jockslocker. Was wondering if I should store in the frig or some other place to help hold it's potency, etc? Also curious as to how long or how many uses a 30ml bottle may last? As usual I missed the "old good stuff" days but hope I get some satisfaction out of the newer stuff? Any tips/tricks would be appreciated for this upcoming new user...thanks!

Wowza said on Sun, 6 Oct 2019 at 13:00...

That depends on:

1. The nitrite (iso-propyl has longest shelf-life)
2. The age of the bottle
3. The seal

Storage is easy: dark, cool and dry. Not in sunlight or near any heat source. Not sure about fridges / seems a potential accident waiting to happen. I know that freezers are a big NO...madeplentypop may be able to tell you the technical reasons why.

Madeplentypoppers said on Sun, 6 Oct 2019 at 14:40...

Poppers degrade from O2, water, and light and if there's residual acid in the popper, it continues to make form new acid that quickens degradation.

So you want to limit exposure to air, humidity and light and get rid of any acid present or that which might form.

You can chill around 40-50F but this only slows chemical degradation and helps prevent a buildup of gases if well sealed.

You can try anhydrous sodium carbonate....pour the 30ml off into fresh 10ml containers and add the sodium carbonate. It's not baking soda, it's anhydrous sodium carbonate....or washing soda. Anhydrous potassium carbonate is said to work as well. Has to be dry reagents or you're just going to kill the popper faster.

Madeplentypoppers said on Sun, 6 Oct 2019 at 14:43...

If OTC poppers are received full of impurities, this preservation tip might not be effective. If they seem off and acidic, you can wash the OTC popper in a solution of sodium carbonate, followed by washes in brine to remove water....then pour into a dry container with fresh anhydrous sodium carbonate. You might be able to purify the OTC popper well enough to get some fun out of it before it is officially dead.

xdresser said on Sun, 6 Oct 2019 at 15:55...

Thanx guys!!! They "claim" the Rush is isobutyl nitrite. I'll report back after I try some and also just store it in a cool dry place and learn as I go???

Wowza said on Sun, 6 Oct 2019 at 21:49...

I am sure it is IBN, xdresser. That is what most US poppers are.

Let's hear your report :-)

xdresser said on Mon, 14 Oct 2019 at 15:58...

Package showed up on time and transaction went well. So I sit down and take a few toots and get a nice rush and everything went about as expected which was good. I'm enjoying the rush and I stand up in my high heels and that didn't go so well....lmao!!!! Be very careful standing up while doing poppers in your heels.....lol Having some fun with the poppers. Thanks to the forum and all the info on here.....

Wowza said on Wed, 16 Oct 2019 at 17:48...

All good then. Never thought of the dangers of stilettos and Rush! Should there be a warning on the label maybe..

I guess in general it makes for a more sensual feel when dressed; I know that many folks in the cd community enjoy poppers.

Anonymous said on Wed, 16 Oct 2019 at 19:44...

sure do...

http://poppersguide.com/forum/10612

dave said on Mon, 9 Mar 2020 at 04:22...

I love rush but have fell in love with Double Scorpio. Popperpalace has all my needs and sexual desires now.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.