Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

AMYL/OLD SCHOOL POPPERS

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by WAZZABRUMUK
on Fri, 20 Sep 2019 at 00:29

WAZZABRUMUK said on Fri, 20 Sep 2019 at 00:29...

Hi all, just enquiring about buying proper old school poppers which I assume are amyl nitrate. I have bought numerous bottles from various UK based online companies recently but have all turned out to be, well, shite. Tried to order from acclaimed foreign sites but my debit/credit card won't accept overseas transactions. So is there anywhere online (based in UK) that sells amyl poppers and not just this weak stuff that seems to have flooded the market. Any info would be appreciated. Only recently started using it again and boy the difference between then and now is huge in terms of effect.Cheers

Meldrew said on Fri, 20 Sep 2019 at 06:20...

Short answer: no. The only old school you will find in Cool Britannia is a tie. It is a NITRITE (look for pentyl nitrite these-days).

Of course Brexit looms, so I think the continental pleasures will cease. I do not know if any US shops ship to UK, but they tend to have IBN....oh and there are many that think that is "old skool". There might be a customs union with Trump so: chlorinated chicken, butyl poppers, and Hersey bars...the future belongs to me.

Jako said on Sat, 21 Sep 2019 at 12:46...

All UK poppers have been shite since 2007 when the EU banned iso butyl nitrite - the key ingredient. All UK poppers are iso propyl nitrite which is terrible stuff with nasty after effects, like vision loss. Avoid at all cost.

Blanche said on Sat, 21 Sep 2019 at 16:37...

what have you got to say about President Trump? you limeys should keep out of things that do not concern you. President Trump is a wonderful man who has done so much for this country.

Thank you!

Aaron said on Sun, 22 Sep 2019 at 23:59...

"Blanche" is Russian for dumb-ass.

Former Mistress said on Fri, 27 Sep 2019 at 14:49...

You can still order pure Amyl Nitrate from France. Get your orders in before October 31st!

cherrycokecock said on Sat, 28 Sep 2019 at 03:59...

What is the website to order from France?

Blanche said on Tue, 1 Oct 2019 at 15:14...

You are a rude young man, Aaron. You need to be taught some manners; keep a civil tongue or keep quiet.

I have a question for you boys. But now I am not sure if I can ask with folks like Aaron hereabouts.

Anonymous said on Wed, 2 Oct 2019 at 16:41...

Let me guess....it is something you found out while spying on your lodger? (it usually is...) oh and I bet it has absolutely nothing to do with amyl nitrite. Prove me wrong!

Amy said on Sat, 5 Oct 2019 at 21:10... said on Sun, 6 Oct 2019 at 10:42...

Thinking of ordering some amyl nitrite, but the main one I can see is the one called “Amyl” (black label with yellow writing) and this is always described as very strong. Having just used JJ platinum, anyone got any suggestions on what type to go for? Will “amyl” be better/too strong?

Wowza said on Tue, 8 Oct 2019 at 18:03...

Where are you based? The word Amyl on any bottle of poppers is unusual in my experience. Normally it says pentyl nitrite or iso-pentyl nitrite. You could always try those black &yellow poppers out - take one for the team, maybe it will be fine, never know till you try.

Amyl said on Fri, 11 Oct 2019 at 16:30...

Based in UK. Tried the amyl and they are far superior to other pentyl and isopropyl that I’ve had. Definitely recommend. Other Brits can get them on https://www.poppers-aromas.eu/

PoppyJo said on Sun, 17 Nov 2019 at 23:51...

Was going to agree with you Amy, and then I saw your last post. I am in the U. S. A., but yes, you said it: https://www.poppers-aromas.eu is great and the AMYL big bottle is in fact pure Amyl Nitrite. Has a funny picture of a person wearing a gas mask. I know and love the bottle well!

Old said on Sat, 18 Jan 2020 at 20:20...

If you were at your twenties 1970s, are you sure you still want poppers? And how do you know what was the poppers then? Because it is only now when manufactures have written the name of the chemical on their bottles. Some years ago they wrote only alkyl nitrite.

And about weak stuff: are you sure. Because sometimes too strong feels weak and weaker strong. It is like coffee or tea: in too strong you don't taste nuances. Or perhaps it is only wrong moment full moon f.ex.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.