Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Don't drink the water

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Linea
on Sun, 15 Sep 2019 at 14:42

Linea said on Sun, 15 Sep 2019 at 14:42...

See several posts from DiY gang talking about using tap water as solvent. Well in my area the filtered tap water will definitely pollute a previously clean batch if used in cleaning phase.
I'm sticking to distilled water for now. Would de-ionesed be ok ? It's easier for me to source.
Any thoughts on using vegetable glycerine as drying agent ?

Jimmy Feral said on Sun, 15 Sep 2019 at 17:00...

if you wanna talk about the 70s tv series i am your man. got it all on video. Spin off from On The Buses and bloody hilarious! otherwise i dunno what you talking about, and i dont think you do neither. Tap water is safe, mate. do you work for some Frenchie bottled water outfit? thats my guess. Nothing like good old BRITISH tap water!

David said on Mon, 16 Sep 2019 at 15:13...

Hi there, I address your concern here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI

Shifty Sid said on Mon, 16 Sep 2019 at 20:43...

Who are the DIY Gang? Sounds exciting. Is that like a bating group.

Linea said on Tue, 17 Sep 2019 at 00:42...

Forgive me David for not listening to a 22 minute dirge but I'm pretty sure cleaning a homebrewed IBN sample isn't mentioned. DiY gang refers to homebrewers I didn't intend to be obtuse or titillating Shifty I'm in the dark with respect to you bat allusion.
Honest observation on my part and use of glycerine is intended as an honest question to which I would appreciate an answer if there is anyone informed on the matter out there (and reading this)

Shifty Sid said on Tue, 17 Sep 2019 at 13:02...

popper bating i mean. it is like a group of dudes sitting in a circle doing the hand shandy, that's how I understood it. I thought you were being fruity, soz for being a dunce. is it my typo? did not mean kinky cricket (leather balls, white trousers and cricket box ..whoa!) u say tomato etc.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.