Poppers Poppers Guide Poppers Forum Poppers Reviews

Had poppers tipped up nose....

Posted on Poppers Guide's Forum

Topic created by Poppersrock
on Sun, 1 Sep 2019 at 20:36

Poppersrock said on Sun, 1 Sep 2019 at 20:36...

So, I had someone administering them for me and they accidentally tipped half the bottle up my nose.. It ran up my nasal passage and down the back of my throat...

As you would, I immediately started to panic as I could feel it burning. I ran to the sink and started inhaling water to try and clear it. Needless to say this put and end to things pretty quickly.

8 hours later, everything seems to be alright. My nose is running pretty badly though. I feel like a hay fever sufferer in the middle of a meadow.

Is there any cause for concern? I suppose the worst is over now.

Lesson learned, always sit upright!

Finger Bob is a cuck said on Sun, 1 Sep 2019 at 22:00...

This happened to me once. I immediately ran to the kitchen and drank half a gallon of milk. Long story short. I survived and didn't even go to the Doctor but I am not a Doctor so use your best judgment. I never allow other people to put a bottle under my nose. This was a case where the bottle was so full that I sucked up the liquid into my nasal passage. As a result, I stopped buying popper bottles where the liquid-filled up the neck of the bottle but only get 30ml bottles where the liquid starts where the bottleneck starts. If that makes sense. LOL! I think it's a good idea to find a Doctor who is LGBTQ friendly who understands these products or won't past judgment on these issues.

If you are having issues, I'd get to the Doctor ASAP. Maybe google gay friendly Doctors in your area.

IRockTheBlackCock said on Sun, 1 Sep 2019 at 22:01...

Just go to the Doctor.

Madeplentypoppers said on Mon, 2 Sep 2019 at 15:18...

Never let someone else shove poppers under your nose. And if you are bottoming, really.....tops can be so rude and unaware of how difficult it can be for a bottom to take a whiff while getting banged. Some tops just don't care and others just don't know that they should ease up....when a bottom is taking a whiff.

Poppersrock said on Mon, 2 Sep 2019 at 19:54...

Right, a day later I can happily report that everything is back to normal. Acting fast at the time seemed to ease the worst of it. I always make sure to take copious amounts of vitamin C and B12 + water after sessions and subsequent days later to help my body return to normal (occasionally get blue lips)

FYI Iím actually hetro. I know thatís an anomaly among poppers users lol

Anyway thanks for your replies :-)

PJ said on Tue, 3 Sep 2019 at 12:17...

Vitamins help do they? That is a new idea to me. Never really felt any real after-effect, anyways can't hurt to take those 2 you mention.

Poppersrock said on Wed, 4 Sep 2019 at 10:46...

Vitamin C is known to treat methemoglobinemia which is what inhaling nitrites causes temporally. Iíve read that nitrites can also deplete B12 stores through the same action.

Donít get me wrong, poppers are generally pretty safe, just on the side of caution.

Gaz said on Thu, 5 Sep 2019 at 21:44...

Happened to me to once, guy accidentally tipped it too far under my nose as he was away to fuck me, I just ran to the bathroom and drowned my nose in water. Unfortunately it killed the moment and left. Thankfully i didnít suffer any problems, other than a scare!

Al said on Fri, 6 Sep 2019 at 02:28...

I would get the doctor to check it. The worst case is you get chemical burns and irritation on the inside, and that can provide an entry point for infection.

Wowza said on Sun, 22 Sep 2019 at 21:21...

Good point, Al.

Oh Em Gee said on Mon, 7 Oct 2019 at 09:50...

This is potentially lethal. I read a case study of someone who did this and nearly died. DO NOT let this happen.
Looks like you learned the hard way and got away with it.
I often do poppers after a few drinks and sometimes, in my euphoric/horny state worry that I am going to take a sip from the bottle (rather than my glass of whisky) by mistake. You have to be careful.

Want to post a follow-up?
  Go ahead:

Your name or nickname:

Your message:

Unless otherwise noted, all contents of this website are
Copyright © 2011-2017 Jack Tinoco. That said, you can use my
images and article excerpts subject to these conditions.